This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.0/5, based on 4,036,741 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Author's Notes||Hangouts - free messaging, video, and voice|
About Hangouts APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionUse Hangouts to keep in touch. Message contacts, start free video or voice calls, and hop on a conversation with one person or a group.
• Include all your contacts with group chats for up to 150 people.
• Say more with status messages, photos, videos, maps, emoji, stickers, and animated GIFs.
• Turn any conversation into a free group video call with up to 10 contacts.
• Call any phone number in the world (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free!).
• Connect your Google Voice account for phone calling, SMS texting, and voicemail integration.
• Keep in touch with contacts across Android, iOS, and the web, and sync chats across all your devices.
• Message contacts anytime, even if they’re offline.
Notes: Mobile carrier and ISP charges may apply. Calls to Hangouts users are free, but other calls might be charged. View our calling rates at https://www.google.com/hangouts/rates
What's new in version 31.0.24619418729.0
• Bug fixes
• Android 8.0+ devices: Customized ring and chat message tones for individual classic Hangouts conversations and contacts will be removed. You can still customize general ring tones and messaging sounds for classic Hangouts by accessing Settings via the Menu section of the app.
How to install Hangouts APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Hangouts APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.google.android.talk-v31.0.246194187.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|31.0.246194187 (25731834)||28.4 MB|
|31.0.246194187 (25731830)||28.6 MB|
|31.0.246194187 (25731828)||28.2 MB|
|31.0.246194187 (25731827)||27.2 MB|
|31.0.246194187 (25731822)||27.9 MB|
|31.0.246194187 (25731812)||27.8 MB|
|31.0.246194187 (25731804)||31.4 MB|
|31.0.246194187 (25731803)||30.5 MB|
|30.0.239887060 (25659209)||29.3 MB|
|30.0.239887060 (25659194)||29.9 MB|
|30.0.235815591 (25620695)||29.3 MB|
|30.0.235815591 (25620680)||29.9 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required