Google Classroom Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||2.0/5, based on 1,060,327 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Author's Notes||Connect with your classes and do assignments on the go.|
About Google Classroom APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionClassroom is a free service for schools, non-profits, and anyone with a personal Google account. Classroom makes it easy for learners and instructors to connect—inside and outside of schools. Classroom saves time and paper, and makes it easy to create classes, distribute assignments, communicate, and stay organized.
There are many benefits to using Classroom:
• Easy to set up – Teachers can add students directly or share a code with their class to join. It takes just minutes to set up.
• Saves time – The simple, paperless assignment workflow allows teachers to create, review and mark assignments quickly, all in one place.
• Improves organization – Students can see all of their assignments on an assignments page, and all class materials (e.g., documents, photos, and videos) are automatically filed into folders in Google Drive.
• Enhances communication – Classroom allows teachers to send announcements and start class discussions instantly. Students can share resources with each other or provide answers to questions on the stream.
• Affordable and secure – Like the rest of G Suite for Education services, Classroom contains no ads, never uses your content or student data for advertising purposes, and is free.
Camera: Needed to allow the user to take photos or videos and post them to Classroom.
Storage: Needed to allow the user to attach photos, videos, and local files to Classroom. It's also needed to enable offline support.
Accounts: Needed to allow the user to choose which account to use in Classroom.
How to install Google Classroom APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Google Classroom APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.google.android.apps.classroom-v6.12.501.02.34.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|6.12.501.02.34 (205010234)||19.5 MB|
|6.12.501.02.30 (205010230)||21.4 MB|
|6.11.461.03.75 (204610375)||23.1 MB|
|6.11.461.03.40 (204610340)||24.4 MB|
|6.11.461.03.34 (204610334)||21.8 MB|
|6.11.461.03.30 (204610330)||23.7 MB|
|6.10.421.06.75 (204210675)||22.5 MB|
|6.10.421.06.40 (204210640)||23.9 MB|
|6.10.421.05.75 (204210575)||22.5 MB|
|6.10.421.05.40 (204210540)||23.9 MB|
|6.10.421.05.34 (204210534)||21.3 MB|
|6.10.421.05.30 (204210530)||23.2 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required