Google Slides Apk
|Rating||4.2/5, based on 508,728 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 7.0+ (Nougat)|
|Author's Notes||Create and edit presentations with Google Slides, part of Google Workspace.|
About Google Slides APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionCreate, edit, and collaborate on presentations from your Android phone or tablet with the Google Slides app. With Slides, you can:
- Create new presentations or edit existing ones
- Share presentations and collaborate in the same presentation at the same time
- Work anywhere, anytime - even offline
- Add and respond to comments
- Add and rearrange slides, format text and shapes, and more
- Present straight from your mobile device
- Never worry about losing your work – everything is saved automatically as you type
- Make beautiful slides, instantly - with smart suggestions
- Present slides to video calls - scheduled meetings will automatically appear
- Open, edit, and save PowerPoint files
Google Slides is part of Google Workspace: where teams of any size can chat, create, and collaborate.
Google Workspace subscribers have access to additional Google Slides features, including:
- Collaborating on a single presentation online with your business partner, your whole team, or external contacts. You control who gets permission to edit, view, or just add comments.
- Starting from scratch or expediting the process by choosing a template. You can enhance your presentations with videos, images, drawings, and smooth transitions.
- Working across PCs, Macs, mobiles, and tablets—View or even present your slides from your phone or tablet, so you always have the option to practice your presentation up until the last minute.
Learn more about Google Workspace: https://workspace.google.com/products/slides/
Follow us for more:
Calendar: This is used to join video calls from calendar invites.
Camera: This is used for camera mode in video calls and to insert images taken with the camera.
Contacts: This is used to give suggestions of people to add to files and share with.
Microphone: This is used to transmit audio in video calls.
Storage: This is used to insert images and to open files from USB or SD storage.
What's new in version 1.21.242.04.34* Bug fixes and performance improvements
How to install Google Slides APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Google Slides APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.google.android.apps.docs.editors.slides-v1.21.242.04.34.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|1.21.242.04.34 (212420434)||37.5 MB|
|1.21.222.07.34 (212220734)||37.6 MB|
|1.21.202.05.34 (212020534)||39.2 MB|
|1.21.182.03.34 (211820334)||39.2 MB|
|1.21.162.02.34 (211620234)||39.1 MB|
|1.21.142.01.34 (211420134)||38.2 MB|
|1.21.122.02.34 (211220234)||38.1 MB|
|1.21.122.01.72 (211220172)||38.9 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required