|Rating||4.3/5, based on 654,054 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow)|
|Author's Notes||Back up your contacts & access them anywhere|
About Contacts APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionBack up your contacts and sync them across all your devices
• Safely back up the contacts in your Google Account to the cloud
• Access the contacts in your Google Account from any device
Keep your contacts organized and up to date
• View your contacts by account (e.g., work vs. personal)
• Easily add contacts and edit information like phone numbers, emails, and photos
• Get suggestions for adding new contacts, merging duplicates, and more
Contacts is currently only supported on devices running Android Marshmallow and above
What's new in version 220.127.116.113700152• New Trash feature lets you find and recover contacts deleted in the last 30 days. Only contacts syncing with Google Contacts will appear in Trash.
How to install Contacts APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Contacts APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.google.android.contacts-v18.104.22.1683700152.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|22.214.171.1243700152 (2635245)||11.4 MB|
|126.96.36.1990059091 (2627325)||11.3 MB|
|188.8.131.528757463 (2620035)||11.3 MB|
|184.108.40.2064101456 (2611095)||11.3 MB|
|220.127.116.113830539 (2603565)||11.3 MB|
|18.104.22.1689776217 (2595975)||11.3 MB|
|22.214.171.1247712179 (2587695)||11.2 MB|
|126.96.36.1995144226 (2580135)||11.4 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required