aWallet Cloud Password Manager Apk
|Version||Varies with device|
|Rating||4.8/5, based on 10,176 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Author's Notes||Android Wallet Password Manager|
About aWallet Cloud Password Manager APK
Table Of Contents
Description• Securely stores your passwords, credit card information, e-banking credentials, web accounts and other custom data.
• Synchronizes encrypted data with your own cloud account: Dropbox or Google Drive.
• There is a built-in Editor for changing or creating new data Categories with custom icons.
• Search within fields.
• Contains no advertisements.
• Supports backup and restore of the encrypted data file to the Android USB device.
• Export of unencrypted data in CSV format to the USB device.
• There is an Auto lock feature that can be preconfigured for a specific period of time.
PRO FEATURES, included:
• Unlock with fingerprint (on a compatible device with Android 6 or later)
• Unlock with face (on a compatible device with Android 10 or later)
• Password Generator
• CSV Import
• All data is encrypted, including Entry names, Category definitions and the data itself.
• Encrypts data using AES and Blowfish algorithms with key sizes of 256, 192 and 128 bits.
• When the data file is decrypted, up to all combinations of algorithm, key size and cipher mode of operation (CBC, CFB, OFB and ECB) are tried with the Master password to unlock the data file. This makes brute force attacks longer. The app itself does not store any hint to the actual cipher, key size or cipher mode of operation.
• Uses a randomly generated 'salt' combined with the Master password. Salt helps to protect from off-line dictionary attacks.
• The key to open the data file is created by combining your master password with the 512-bit 'salt'. The result is hashed 1000 times by SHA-256. Repetitive hashing makes a brute force attack more difficult.
• Supports auto destruction of the data file after a predefined number of unsuccessful unlocks have been tried.
For more info see http://www.awallet.org/
If you like this App, rate it in Google Play. If you have any suggestions, just let me know.
What's new in version Varies with device8.5.2
• Fixed emoji storing
• Bug fixes
Please see www.awallet.org/faq-cloud on how to import data from the original version. Thanks.
• Support for Android 11
• Fixed data import from aWallet original on Android 11
• Enable selection and copy of value text in the Entry Viewer
• Better support for Face unlock on compatible devices on Android 10 or later
• BiometricPrompt since Android 10
• System default Dark theme can be enabled in the app Settings since Android 10
How to install aWallet Cloud Password Manager APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download aWallet Cloud Password Manager APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (org.awallet.cloud-vVaries with device.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|Varies with device (1)||1 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required