aCalendar+ Calendar & Tasks Apk
|Version||Varies with device|
|Rating||4.7/5, based on 32,592 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Author's Notes||aCalendar+ makes your day, week and month|
About aCalendar+ Calendar & Tasks APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionaCalendar 2 is available NOW!
We improved everything but kept it familiar.
For questions or problems see our new help system at https://acalendar.tapirapps.de or contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org
aCalendar+ is the premium version of aCalendar - with all features unlocked and no ads.
aCalendar+ gives you many additional calendar features and your purchase supports further development and helps protecting the endangered Mountain Tapir.
EXTRA FEATURES (aCalendar+ or as In-App-Purchase)
● Public holidays (and school holidays for some countries) - configurable in the calendar list
● More colors (theme/UI colors, background colors, calendar colors, event colors)
● Business features (Invite attendees, link contacts, free/busy, private, profiles, share as ICS)
● Tasks (manage Google Tasks or tasks from CalDAV/OpenTasks)
● No ads (removes the occasional ad)
♥ Tapir Apps donates 10% of all revenue to rainforest conservation through our friends at World Land Trust
● intuitive navigation with smooth transitions
● day, week, month and year view
● Fullscreen widgets
● flexible recurrences like every 3 weeks, every 17 days, or every Mon, Wed and Fri
● over 100 colors to choose from as calendar color
● per-event colors (even if not supported by the event's calendar)
● custom event font size
● birthdays & anniversaries with photos from your addressbook and editing
● uses Android's native calendar backend and synchronization
● move forward and backward in the calendar by swiping vertically
● switch between calendar views with a horizontal swipe (opens the day or week you start the swipe gesture on) or double-tap for day view
● tap to open a calendar event
● long-press to add new calendar event
● long-press on mini-month to go to today or jump to date
● configurable actions on 3-finger-tap, tap on title, volume buttons
● long press an event in day view to drag to a different time
aCalendar only requests permissions needed for app functionality. aCalendar+ respects your privacy and will NEVER send any of your private data anywhere unless configured by YOU. Please contact us if you have questions about permissions.
aCalendar+ is translated into more than 30 languages, mostly by volunteers - please let us know if there is a bad translation somewhere or you want to add your language.
♥ If you like aCalendar+, please show your support by leaving a good rating and recommending it to your friends ♥
What's new in version Varies with deviceWelcome to aCalendar+ 2.5!
If you have any questions or problems, please go to MENU - HELP (or visit https://acalendar.tapirapps.de)!
As indie app studio we rely on good ratings, especially as all our upgrades are one-time purchases.
Full changelog: https://acalendar.tapirapps.de/en/support/solutions/articles/36000251796
How to install aCalendar+ Calendar & Tasks APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download aCalendar+ Calendar & Tasks APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (org.withouthat.acalendarplus-vVaries with device.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|Varies with device (1)||1 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required