Messenger Lite: Free Calls & Messages Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.2/5, based on 4,374,431 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Author's Notes||A faster version of Messenger that works in all network conditions|
About Messenger Lite: Free Calls & Messages APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionA fast and data-efficient messaging app to reach the people in your life.
- Installs quickly. It's less than 10MB to download!
- Saves data. It loads fast, runs efficiently and uses less mobile data.
- Works everywhere. Reach people when you're in an area with a slow or unstable internet connection.
With Messenger Lite, you can:
- Contact anyone on Messenger, Facebook or Facebook Lite.
- See when people are active and available to chat.
- Message people one-on-one or in groups to catch up or make plans.
- Send photos, links, or express yourself with stickers.
- Make one-on-one voice and video calls for free over Wi-Fi (otherwise standard data charges apply). Talk as long as you want, even with people in other countries!
How to install Messenger Lite: Free Calls & Messages APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Messenger Lite: Free Calls & Messages APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.facebook.mlite-v18.104.22.168.110.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|22.214.171.124.110 (273729311)||10 MB|
|127.0.0.2.117 (272435159)||9.8 MB|
|126.96.36.199.117 (271069038)||9.8 MB|
|188.8.131.52.117 (269740006)||9.7 MB|
|184.108.40.206.118 (269109620)||9.7 MB|
|220.127.116.11.118 (267301332)||9.7 MB|
|18.104.22.168.116 (266014524)||12.4 MB|
|22.214.171.124.116 (266014519)||10.8 MB|
|126.96.36.199.116 (266014503)||11.6 MB|
|188.8.131.52.116 (266014496)||9.7 MB|
|184.108.40.206.121 (264794138)||12.4 MB|
|220.127.116.11.121 (264794137)||10.8 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required