This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.1/5, based on 19,572 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Author's Notes||Use Proxy on Your Android|
About ProxyDroid APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionProxyDroid is an app that can help you to set the proxy (http / socks4 / socks5) on your android devices.
Help to translate ProxyDroid: http://crowdin.net/project/proxydroid/invite
PLEASE ROOT YOUR DEVICES FIRST
TIPS: Press MENU button to find a "Recover" option that would help you to recover / reset the proxy settings when you get something wrong.
** FEATURES **
1. Support HTTP / HTTPS / SOCKS4 / SOCKS5 proxy
2. Support basic / NTLM / NTLMv2 authentication methods
3. Individual proxy for only one or several apps
4. Multiple profiles support
5. Bind configuration to WIFI's SSID / Mobile Network (2G / 3G)
6. Widgets for quickly switching on/off proxy
7. Low battery and memory consumption (written in C and compiled as native binary)
8. Bypass custom IP address
9. DNS proxy for guys behind the firewall that disallows to resolve external addresses
10. PAC file support (only basic support, thanks to Rhino)
What's new in version 22.214.171.124.7
1. Bug fixes for Android 4.4 and below
1. Add phh's superuser support, by @OrpheeGT
2. Add French translation, by @OrpheeGT
1. FIX: minor bugs
1. FIX: security updates.
1. FIX: some security issues
1. FIX: bugs on Android 5.0
1. FIX: some issues on Android 4.3
1. FIX: forcing close issues on some devices
1. FIX: minor bug fixes
1. FIX: Android 4.2 compatibility issues
1. FIX: some bugs
How to install ProxyDroid APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download ProxyDroid APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (org.proxydroid-v2.7.7.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|2.7.7 (61)||3.4 MB|
|2.7.6 (60)||4 MB|
|2.7.5 (59)||3.4 MB|
|2.7.4 (57)||3 MB|
|2.7.3 (56)||3 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required