GAE Proxy Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.4/5, based on 11,750 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
About GAE Proxy APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionGAE Proxy is a GoAgent client for Android System.
BEFORE YOU START
1. ROOT your android devices.
2. Update your server to the latest goagent (2.1.17).
1. This app is DESIGNED ONLY FOR those guys blocked by firewallI.
2. There exists a DNS Proxy function to solve the DNS Pollution problem in China, which fetches pre-defined HOSTS files from our server. All these HOSTS files and source codes are open to public.
3. The default server (proxyofmax.appspot.com) with a free quota of 1G bandwidth per day is only for testing. To use this app securely and safely, please deploy your own server and use it instead of the default proxy.
This project is licensed under GPLv3.
What's new in version 0.30.130.30.13
1. Bug fixes
1. Update to GoAgent 3.1.5
How to install GAE Proxy APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download GAE Proxy APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (org.gaeproxy-v0.30.13.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|0.30.13 (174)||4.2 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required