AT&T Messages for Tablet Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||3.3/5, based on 4,263 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Author's Notes||Texting isn't just for phones. Keep the conversation going on your tablet or PC.|
About AT&T Messages for Tablet APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionWith AT&T Messages you can send and receive text and pictures messages from your tablet or computer. Your messages are stored in the network so you can continue the conversation even when you switch devices. AT&T Messages uses your AT&T mobile number, so whether you send messages from your phone, tablet or computer, everyone will know the message is from you.
To use AT&T Messages on your Android tablet (version 4.4 of the Android operating system and higher), press install, then open the app and log in using your AT&T User ID and you are ready to go!
• AT&T Messages uses your mobile phone number regardless of which device you use.
• View, manage and respond to messages from your phone, tablet or computer. For example, start a text message conversation on your phone and continue it on your tablet, or manage messages online and text a response from your computer.
• Users of the AT&T Messages Android phone app also have their voicemail messages included in their message inbox. Voicemail shows up as visual voicemail in your inbox so you can select which one you want to listen to from your phone, tablet or computer.
• Conversations are organized by person - Communications are organized by person and sorted by when you receive them.
Requires Android 4.4 OS or higher tablet. Your texts are copied to and stored in your network inbox so that they are available on the web and tablet. If you no longer want your messages copied to your network inbox, visit www.att.com/messagesfaq for details on how to remove the service. An unlimited messaging plan is highly recommended with this application. Compatible device required. Standard messaging and data rates apply. For details, go to att.com/messages.
AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc. © 2014 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.
What's new in version 3.19.0.01510Bug Fixes and Improvements
How to install AT&T Messages for Tablet APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download AT&T Messages for Tablet APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.att.android.tablet.attmessages-v3.19.0.01510.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|3.19.0.01510 (319001510)||8.1 MB|
|3.19.0.01429 (319001429)||8.1 MB|
|3.19.0.01374 (319001374)||8 MB|
|3.18.0.0129 (318000129)||7.7 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required