To Round: To-Do List Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.3/5, based on 729 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Author's Notes||Visual to-do list app with clear interface that makes you get things done!|
About To Round: To-Do List APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionTask manager To Round is a visual planner & to-do list app designed specially for those who think in images. It is a simple yet powerful task manager app, which turns a routine activity of getting tasks to-do listed and scheduled into a delightful experience. Moreover, it has all you need to really get everything done.
How Task Manager To Round works?
You simply add bubbles with task names to the visual planner and then watch them go down the funnel when you mark tasks as done. It is very convenient to keep tasks that need to be done soon in the funnel, so you can always see how much there is to do. When you see the funnel of task manager is packed full and understand that something has to be done later, you can put tasks off – they will be removed from the funnel and you can pick the date when they need to show up in the funnel again. There is also a classic to-do list view for current, pending, and completed tasks.
Task manager To Round Key Features
– Calendar. By setting up the date and time when a bubble is shown up in the visual planner, you can easily manage your schedule. Your visual planner will always show only current tasks, which helps to concentrate on tasks that should be done right now and plan you agenda accordingly.
– Tags. To differentiate between tasks related to various activities, you can tag each group of tasks. For each tag, you choose a color you like and when a tagged bubble is shown in the funnel you will quickly determine which activity it belongs to by the color of the bubble’s border.
– Task priority. The bigger the bubble the more weight it has, the more important or cumbersome is the thing to be done. Yes, it is that simple! To change the size of the ball depending on task importance or duration, simply move the ball size slider to the right giving the task more weight or to the left making the bubble smaller.
– Completed tasks. Sometimes there is so much you do during the day that few days later it is hard to remember what have been done already and what is still on the visual planner. With To Round to-do list app, you can see your finished tasks in just one-click – simply press the checkmark button in the header menu and you will get the full list of accomplished tasks.
– Gamification. You can juggle bubbles as an experienced magician or move them by tilting your smartphone from side to side.
– Widget. To-do list on the home screen. If you want an important things to remain visible, add To Round widget on the main screen of your smartphone.
– Telegram bot. For your convenience, we have recently set up the Task Manager To Round Telegram Bot, so you can now manage your to-do list without leaving the Telegram app. Check it out @toround_bot!
If you have any inquiries about the Task Manager To Round to-do list app or in case you are experiencing any issues while using the visual reminder, please do not hesitate to contact us: http://to-round.com/feedback.
What's new in version 2.0.4Such a long-awaited update: the struggle with errors was hard, eventually we completely rebuilt the application. Meet new ToRound, here to work without crashes and delight you with fresh design and offline mode. And yes, now there's no need to register to use the application.
How to install To Round: To-Do List APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download To Round: To-Do List APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.toround.android-v2.0.4.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|2.0.4 (106)||7.2 MB|
|2.0.3 (104)||7.2 MB|
|2.0.2 (102)||7.2 MB|
|2.0.1 (100)||7.2 MB|
|2.0.0 (96)||7.2 MB|
|1.4.7 (91)||6.6 MB|
|1.4.6 (88)||6.7 MB|
|1.4.5 (86)||6.3 MB|
|1.4.5 (84)||6.3 MB|
|1.4.4 (81)||8.6 MB|
|1.4.3 (80)||6.4 MB|
|1.4.2 (79)||6.4 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required