BaconReader Premium for Reddit Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Version||Varies with device|
|Rating||4.6/5, based on 14,056 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Author's Notes||BaconReader is everything reddit, whether you're brand new or a Karma King!|
About BaconReader Premium for Reddit APK
Table Of Contents
Description“The Reddit App You’ve Always Wanted” – AndroidGuys
“Top 25 Best Free Android Apps” – Mashable
“15 Must Have Android Apps” – Datamation
BaconReader for Reddit lets you enjoy all of the best content and features of popular social news site Reddit. Access news and entertainment content, post links, pics and comments, and upvote and downvote to your heart’s content right from your Android phone or tablet. Now featuring a brand new material design interface and a comprehensive list of features, stay informed and entertained in the tastiest app available.
Tasty features include:
* Beautiful Material Design Interface
* Color-coded comment threads
* Themes with light, dark, and black backgrounds
* Multiple font sizes ranging from extra small to huge
* Split-screen mode optimized for tablet use
* List view, card view and slideshow mode
* Full user profile support including trophy case
* Moderator tools: modmail, spam, removal/approval
* Set user and link Flair via the app
* Upload images in comments
* Format toolbar (bold, italic, etc.)
* Supports i.reddituploads
* Multiple widgets: rotate, scroll, subreddit
* Full-featured inbox with orange envelope indicator
* Discover something new with “random” subreddit feature
* Comprehensive search: this subreddit, all posts, for a subreddit, for a user
* Draw mode with meme creator for creating original content or modifying images
* Advanced filtering: domain, keyword, NSFW, subreddit
* Spoiler tag support for standard CSS subreddits
* Reddit Gold: Give gold on posts and comments, My Random, full subscribed subreddit list
* Secure login via Reddit OAUTH
* Multiple account support
* Multireddit support
* Cakeday notification
Need help with BaconReader? Visit reddit.com/r/baconreader to report bugs and give us feedback.
What's new in version Varies with deviceWhat’s New in 22.214.171.124
- Fixed issue with not being able to open some links in "External" browser
- Fixed crash when viewing some comments
What’s New in 5.9.5
- Can now exclude subs from r/All and r/Popular using post menu while on the list/card view!
- Gifs in comments will now show a “GIF” hyperlink
- Enforce post submit requirements at subreddit level
- Misc bug and crash fixes
How to install BaconReader Premium for Reddit APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download BaconReader Premium for Reddit APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.onelouder.baconreader.premium-vVaries with device.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|Varies with device (1)||1 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required