Photon Flash Player & Browser Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||3.7/5, based on 134,901 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Author's Notes||Best Flash Player Browser for Adobe Flash Games & Videos without plugin download|
About Photon Flash Player & Browser APK
Table Of Contents
Photon supports not only Flash videos, but also Flash games and websites. You can browse natively on the browser and when you need Flash support, you just need to click the lightning bolt button to activate the support on your tablets or phones. You can use Photon for free with ads or purchase a yearly premium pass to remove ads.
Key Browser Features
1) Unlimited tab support
2) Intelligent url bar to search and type your url from one single toolbar.
3) Browse and play video plus live TV full screen
4) Incognito and private browsing support allows you to erase browsing history with every session
5) Bookmark with folders support
6) Desktop browser and multiple user agent support. Set user agent as Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer IE or Firefox with our desktop mode to view websites in their full desktop version.
7) Ad block and pop up blocker support
8) Support for Adobe FLV and SWF format
9) Local Access mode allows users to instantly watch movies & local TV stations and sites that may block based on geographical IP
10) Dynamic bandwidth adjustment allows you to adjust your video stream bandwidth on the fly to optimize viewing experience and save data bandwidth even on 3G networks.
11) Different mode allows you to optimize your experience.
12) 3 navigation modes. Finger mode allows you to touch and flick. Drag hand mode allows you to drag game maps and other items. Mouse mode treats your screen like a trackpad providing precise navigational control.
13) Supports Flash player 10.1, 11 and for Android KitKat and beyond.
14) Acts like a VPN service for browsing and unblocks services like Hulu and provide safe browsing in public non-secure Wifi hotspot. VPN browser allows you to browse blocked websites.
With Photon browser, there is no sign up and need to learn how to install the Adobe Flash Player plugin or APK file. Just press the lightning bolt button and it just works and gets enabled without root on your device. Millions of users are already enjoying the benefits of watching online videos and playing Facebook games on Photon. Join them and download for free. Upgrade to get full screen support, AdBlock plus other features.
Game Websites supported: Pogo games, Starfall, Armor Games and many more...
Facebook Games supported include: Candy Crush Saga, Dragon City, Double Down Casino, Battle Pirates and many more...
NOTE - Please note that Photon supports Adobe Flash which is different from Adobe AIR which runs outside of the browser and can be downloaded separately.
What blogs and tech sites have to say:
" Photon can access Hulu or online game sites like Kongregate " - About.com
"Overall, if I were to review and compare Puffin vs Photon, I would rate Puffin a 3.5 star and Photon a 4.5 star out of 5 star." - TechNoose.com
"After downloading the app, I was watching Flash videos on Hulu and YouTube in a matter of seconds. The playback was fast, the experience was stable and I was in streaming video heaven!" - BigFishGames
Adobe® Systems, Inc discontinued the Flash® Player Plugin for mobile devices. Adobe Air® , Flash® and Flash® Player are a registered trademarks of Adobe® Systems, Inc.
What's new in version 5.3We release regular updates to improve Photon.
Here are some improvements you will see:
+ Support for Android 7
+ Works in mutli-window mode
+ Many bug fixes
+ Performance improvements
+ Fix crashes with some devices
+ Improved touch and zoom controls
+ Support 3rd party keyboards
+ Updated to latest Flash Engine
+ Full screen support
+ Ad Block, Change homepage, higher bandwidth settings.
How to install Photon Flash Player & Browser APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Photon Flash Player & Browser APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.appsverse.photon-v5.3.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|5.3 (39)||15.5 MB|
|5.2 (38)||15.5 MB|
|5.1 (37)||15.5 MB|
|5.0 (36)||13.5 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required