This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||3.0/5, based on 333,066 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Author's Notes||Download the McDonald’s App to have all the offers in the palm of your hand!|
About McDonald's APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionDownload the McDonald's™ App for unique offers!
- Unique offers always available in the palm of your hand! Use the app to access offers, which you can directly redeem at the cashier of the restaurant with your mobile phone!
- Whatever you need to know about McDonald's™: our menu, store finder (by location), new products and new restaurants, nutritional info and even the Happy Meal™ toys of the month!
- Enjoy fun moments with games, competitions and tasty gifts! Stay tuned!
How to install McDonald's APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download McDonald's APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.mcdonalds.mobileapp-v2.19.0.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|2.19.0 (10746)||42 MB|
|2.18.0 (10553)||41.9 MB|
|2.17.1 (10473)||41.9 MB|
|2.16.0 (10260)||36.7 MB|
|2.15.0 (10087)||37.6 MB|
|2.14.2 (9974)||37.6 MB|
|2.14.1 (9871)||36.9 MB|
|2.14.0 (9837)||36.9 MB|
|2.13.3 (9661)||36.9 MB|
|2.13.2 (9597)||36.9 MB|
|2.13.1 (9428)||36.8 MB|
|2.13.0 (9350)||36.8 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required