Jet's Pizza Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||1.2/5, based on 2,793 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Author's Notes||Order Jet's Pizza anytime or anywhere on your mobile device.|
About Jet's Pizza APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionYou’re only a few clicks away from enjoying the best pizza around!
Jet’s Pizza® was founded in 1978 by Eugene and John Jetts in Sterling Heights, MI. We are famous for our Deep Dish style pizza, with the 8 Corner Pizza® being our signature product. We also offer Hand-Tossed Round, Thin Crust, Gluten-Free, and NY Style pizzas, with free flavorized crusts, as well as Jetzees™, Salads, Breads, and more. We only use the highest quality ingredients:
• Dough made fresh daily from unbleached and unbromated flour
• Fresh cut toppings like onions, green peppers and tomatoes
• All natural premium mozzarella cheese with no additives or fillers
• Sauce made from scratch from the best tomatoes available
So, if you’re hungry say “Life is short. Eat better pizza.® Let’s get Jet’s!®”
- ORDER OPTIONS: Order via web, phone, or now SMS.
- GPS LOCATOR: Find a Jet’s Pizza® store based on your current GPS location.
- QUICK ADDRESS: Type as little as a zip code or as much of an address as you want.
- STORE INFO: You're only two taps away from dialing your nearest Jet’s Pizza® store.
What's new in version 1.7.0- Bug fixes to bring stability when searching for stores.
- Better error reporting so we can fix problems faster.
How to install Jet's Pizza APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Jet's Pizza APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.jetspizza.ordering-v1.7.0.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|1.7.0 (107000)||12.6 MB|
|1.5.1 (105014)||13.3 MB|
|1.5.0 (105000)||14.9 MB|
|1.4.5 (4954)||20.7 MB|
|1.4.3 (4654)||23.7 MB|
|1.4.3 (4586)||20.6 MB|
|1.4.2 (4445)||20.6 MB|
|1.4.1 (4339)||20.6 MB|
|1.3.6 (4038)||20.2 MB|
|1.3.5 (3769)||20.2 MB|
|1.3.4 (3674)||39.6 MB|
|1.3.4 (3670)||39.6 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required