Canvas Student Apk
|Rating||4.5/5, based on 132,484 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow)|
|Author's Notes||Complete your Canvas course when you want, where you want.|
About Canvas Student APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionAccess your Canvas courses on the go with the Canvas Student mobile app! From any device, students can now:
• View grades and course content
• Submit assignments
• Keep track of course work with to do list and calendar
• Send and receive messages
• Post to discussions
• Watch videos
• Take quizzes
• Receive push notifications for new grades and course updates, and much more!
What's new in version 6.12.0- Updated functionality for editing the Dashboard.
- Added an option to sort the assignments by type.
- Fixed a bug where students could see courses where they were not enrolled.
- Fixed a bug where notifications would appear from inactive courses.
- Fixed a bug where invites weren't shown for future courses.
- Fixed a bug where assignments show as locked before the end date of the course.
- Stability and accessibility improvements.
How to install Canvas Student APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Canvas Student APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.instructure.candroid-v6.12.0.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|6.12.0 (228)||119 MB|
|6.11.1 (227)||13.6 MB|
|6.10.0 (225)||13.8 MB|
|6.9.5 (224)||13.8 MB|
|6.9.4 (223)||13.8 MB|
|6.9.3 (222)||13.4 MB|
|6.9.2 (221)||13.4 MB|
|6.9.1 (220)||13.2 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required