|Rating||4.1/5, based on 246,858 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow)|
|Author's Notes||ClassDojo is a beautiful communication app for teachers, parents, and students.|
About ClassDojo APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionReady to build an amazing classroom community?
ClassDojo is a beautiful, safe, and simple communication app for teachers, parents, and students.
* Teachers can encourage students for any skill, like “Working hard” and “Teamwork”
* Teachers can bring parents into the classroom experience by sharing photos, videos, and announcements
* Students can add their classwork easily to their own digital portfolios for their parents to see
* Teachers can also safely and instantly message with any parent
* Parents see their child’s updates at home, as well as a stream of photos and videos from school
* All your favorite teacher tools, like Group Maker and Noise Meter, are now in one place!
ClassDojo helps teachers build a positive classroom culture by encouraging students and communicating with parents.
ClassDojo is free for everyone, and K-12 teachers, parents, students, and school leaders in over 180 countries have joined. It works on all devices, like tablets, phones, computers, and smartboards.
See how much people love ClassDojo at: www.classdojo.com/wall-of-love/
Join the ClassDojo community today!
What's new in version 5.28.2"Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes... including you." Anne Lamott
We fixed a few bugs and improved the performance of the app in this update! More things still to come :)
How to install ClassDojo APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download ClassDojo APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.classdojo.android-v5.28.2.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|5.28.2 (230052802)||21.9 MB|
|5.27.2 (230052702)||21.8 MB|
|5.26.4 (230052604)||21.3 MB|
|5.25.1 (230052501)||21 MB|
|5.24.4 (230052404)||20.7 MB|
|5.24.3 (230052403)||20.7 MB|
|5.23.1 (230052301)||20.5 MB|
|5.21.0 (230052100)||20.9 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required