Amazon Kindle Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.2/5, based on 898,343 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Author's Notes||Your library in your pocket. Anytime, anywhere.|
About Amazon Kindle APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionREAD ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
On the bus, on your break, in your bed—never be without a book. Built for book lovers, the Kindle app puts millions of books, magazines, newspapers, comics, and manga at your fingertips.
FIND YOUR NEXT GREAT READ
- Find your next great read with Kindle. Choose from over six million Kindle books (including those with Audible narration), magazines, audiobooks, and comics and start reading in seconds. Explore new releases, Amazon Charts best sellers, and titles across genres like romance, science fiction, children’s books, self-help, religion, nonfiction, and more—and try any book before you buy with a free sample.
- Subscribe to Kindle Unlimited to enjoy unlimited reading and listening. Explore over 1 million titles, thousands of audiobooks, and current magazines for just $9.99 a month.
- Over 1,000 books, magazines, comics, and more included with Amazon Prime.
- With Kindle Daily Deals, save up to 80% on a new selection of books every day, including romance, science fiction, non-fiction, and books for young readers.
GO BEYOND PAPER
Turn your phone or tablet into a book with the free Kindle app—so you can read anytime, anywhere. Explore these reading features in the Kindle app:
- Read your way. Customize your text size, font type, margins, text alignment, and orientation (portrait or landscape)—and choose whether to turn pages from left to right or continuously scroll. Read comfortably day and night with adjustable brightness and background colors. Go to the Aa menu in your book to get started.
- Look up words, people, and places while you read. Breeze through words you don’t know and characters you can’t remember with the built-in dictionary, X-Ray, Wikipedia lookup, instant translations, and search within your book. Simply tap and hold a word to view its definition, or use the Google and Wikipedia links to get more information.
- Track your reading progress. See what percent of the book you’ve read, real page numbers (for most top titles), and how much time you have left in the chapter or book based on your actual reading speed.
- Bookmark places you want to revisit, and make highlights and take notes throughout your book. Open My Notebook to see all your notes in the same place.
- Hop, skim, and jump with Page Flip. Flip between pages or get a bird’s-eye view of your book with Page Flip—don’t worry, we’ll save your place.
- Zoom in on high-definition color images in Kindle books, magazines, comics, and manga.
- Sync your books across devices. When you’re reading a book, the Kindle app will automatically sync where you left off—along with any bookmarks, highlights, or notes—so you can start reading on one device and pick up where you left off on another.
- When you can’t read, listen. Switch seamlessly from reading your Kindle book to listening to the Audible book, all within the Kindle app.
- Get notified when authors you love have new releases, or when books you’re interested in go on deal.
What's new in version 184.108.40.206Filter to view books you’ve checked out from your public library.
How to install Amazon Kindle APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Amazon Kindle APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.amazon.kindle-v220.127.116.11.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|18.104.22.168 (1214259200)||58.2 MB|
|22.214.171.124 (1214251018)||58.2 MB|
|126.96.36.199 (1213988885)||58.6 MB|
|188.8.131.52 (1213726735)||58.2 MB|
|184.108.40.206 (1213472768)||58.3 MB|
|220.127.116.11 (1213464611)||58.3 MB|
|18.104.22.168 (1213202442)||58.2 MB|
|22.214.171.124 (1212940306)||58.1 MB|
|126.96.36.199 (1212678166)||57.8 MB|
|188.8.131.52 (1212416049)||57.6 MB|
|184.108.40.206 (1212153913)||57.7 MB|
|220.127.116.11 (1211891780)||57.7 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required