Sync for reddit (Dev) Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.8/5, based on 3,221 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Author's Notes||A beautiful reddit app for browsing reddit on the go!|
About Sync for reddit (Dev) APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionSync for reddit (previously reddit sync) is a full-featured app for browsing the popular site reddit on the go. Featuring secure login, comments, messaging, profiles and more. Sync for reddit aims to provide you with the best and up-to-date reddit experience.
The dev version removes all ads and gets updates as soon as they're released!
Sync for reddit highlights:
• A beautiful rich Material design user interface with loads of customizable options
• A rich card experience with image, video and selftext previews
• Amazing performance
• Easily swipe back from messaging, comments, search and subreddits without using the back button
• Multi account support with secure OAuth login, subreddit sync and multireddit sync
• Best in class image viewer with support for images, GIFs, Gfycat, GIFV and galleries
• Advanced submission editor with in-built editing options
• Synchronize your read posts between devices and desktop (requires reddit gold)
• Beautiful Night theme with AMOLED support and auto night mode
• Color coded comments for quick scanning
• View the top 5 trending subreddits on reddit
• Send messages to other users and received notifications of incoming messages
• Subscribe to over 500,000 available subreddits on reddit (and growing!)
• Browse random subreddits when you're bored!
• Submit new links with built in photo upload
• Sidebar support with quick subreddit subscription
• Full spoiler support for popular subreddits
• Customize font sizes to suit your needs
• And much more!
What makes Sync unique?
• Optimized for /r/soccer
• Beautiful material activity transitions
• Recommended subreddits based on your top viewed subreddits
• Quickly change between accounts when commenting or messaging!
• Open multiple subs at once with multi window support!
• Sort subs by most viewed
• Long press any image to see a quick preview (and even albums!)
• Super fast image loading
• Per account setting profiles
• Android 7.1 app shortcuts (based on your most viewed)
• Highly configurable auto-night mode (start and end time)
• Weekly updates
• 99.9% crash free
Head on over to /r/redditsync for news and discussion on the app!
Please note, Sync for reddit is an unofficial app. reddit and the reddit alien logo, trademark and trade dress are registered trademarks owned by reddit Inc. and are used under license.
What's new in version 17.3After a long year v20 is finally complete. Featuring:
- Updated MD2 redesign
- Added bottom navigation (optional)
- Automatic dark mode
- Fully customizable quick actions
- Inline image previews (in comments)
- Reddit emote support
- Comment swipe actions
- Quickly restore your post scroll position
- New flairs
- New Awards
- Added crosspost support
- Added biometric security options
And much much more...
How to install Sync for reddit (Dev) APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Sync for reddit (Dev) APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.laurencedawson.reddit_sync.dev-v17.3.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|17.3 (1)||8.1 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required