rif is fun golden platinum for Reddit Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Version||Varies with device|
|Rating||4.8/5, based on 44,949 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Author's Notes||rif is fun golden platinum is ad-free. Formerly known as "reddit is fun".|
About rif is fun golden platinum for Reddit APK
Table Of Contents
Description"rif is fun"—aka "RIF" and formerly "reddit is fun"—gives you a fast and intuitive interface to reddit.com.
"rif is fun golden platinum" is ad-free.
Want early access to new features? Use this beta opt-in link: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.andrewshu.android.redditdonation
TABLET and phone optimized, and with WIDGET. And Moderator features!
Cross-device HISTORY SYNC via synccit.com!
Set it up in Menu->Settings->Synccit
Your settings from the lite version will be copied over.
Install golden platinum and launch it once, before uninstalling the lite version.
• INTERNET - The Internet
• BOOT - to restore mail notifications on device boot
• EXTERNAL STORAGE - thumbnail caching
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - detect connection speed
• GET_ACCOUNTS - associate Google account with custom themes
• MANAGE_ACCOUNTS, AUTHENTICATE_ACCOUNTS, USE_CREDENTIALS - add reddit accounts to system Account Manager
• VIBRATE - for mail notifications
• NFC - share current page via NFC
• READ_SYNC_SETTINGS, WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS - sync web preferences with reddit.com
• BILLING - purchase Reddit Gold, and premium custom themes (but currently all themes are free)
• WAKE_LOCK - for various background processing (e.g., mail check, widget) supporting Android 8.0
What's new in version Varies with device5.1.8 (May 5):
• Fix image, video bugs
• Fix login bugs
• Fix links in tables
• Fix bugs resuming from background
5.0.9 (Mar 25):
• Modmail: Join Requests
• Fix scroll, text highlight bugs
5.0.7 (Mar 20):
• Pics homescreen widget
• Master toggle for post filters
• Web setting for presence tracking privacy
4.19.2 (Jan, 2021):
• Android 11 support
• Handle "Open in app" links
• Require Android 5+
4.14.0 (Jan, 2020):
• Renamed app to "rif is fun for Reddit"
How to install rif is fun golden platinum for Reddit APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download rif is fun golden platinum for Reddit APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.andrewshu.android.redditdonation-vVaries with device.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|Varies with device (1)||1 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required