Spectrum TV Apk
|Rating||4.1/5, based on 112,828 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Author's Notes||With Spectrum TV for Android, watch your favorite shows live and On Demand.|
About Spectrum TV APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionDownload the Spectrum TV app and get the most out of your Spectrum TV experience at home or on the go. Stream On Demand or live TV anywhere, on any device.
TURN ANY SCREEN INTO A TV
• Stream live TV anywhere you have a connection.
• Enjoy streaming thousands of On Demand shows and movies.
• Cast from your phone or tablet to a compatible TV with Chromecast.
FIND YOUR FAVORITE PROGRAMS
• Create a personalized guide by setting your favorite channels.
• Search by title, network, actor or sports team anywhere in the app.
• Add new and exciting Spectrum Originals to your Watchlist.
CONTROL YOUR TV AND DVR
• Change TV channels on your Spectrum Receiver.
• Get showtimes and record your favorite TV shows and movies (with optional DVR services).
• Delete, modify and play DVR recordings on your TV (compatible DVRs only).
SET PARENTAL CONTROLS
Turn on parental controls and set a PIN to block shows by channel or rating. The blocks you set apply across each device in your household.
WHAT YOU NEED TO USE THIS APP
Available programming depends on your Spectrum TV package. Some titles require you to connect to your Spectrum In-Home WiFi. A Spectrum TV subscription, username and password are required to sign in.
What's new in version 184.108.40.20666568.release· Sometimes, closed captions went missing when streaming On Demand shows to your TV. That won’t happen anymore.
How to install Spectrum TV APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Spectrum TV APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.TWCableTV-v220.127.116.1166568.release.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required