Magnifier & Microscope+ [Cozy] Apk
|Rating||4.8/5, based on 2,944 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Author's Notes||This app turns your phone into a digital magnifier.|
About Magnifier & Microscope+ [Cozy] APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionThis app turns your phone into a functional and easy-to-use magnifier.
Do not carry a magnifying glass anymore. =)
★ Mother's day Recommended Apps! - by Google Korea
★ Best Apps! - by TheSmokingAndroid
★ Magnifier recommended by several media!
⊙ Magnifier (Magnifying glass)
⊙ LED Flashlight
⊙ Macro Camera
⊙ Freezing the Magnifier screen
⊙ Embedded image viewer
⊙ Image filters(Negative, Sepia, Mono)
⊙ WYSIWYG image saves
⊙ & more
* Plus version features
★ No Ads
★ Full-screen mode
★ Enhanced image viewer
★ High contrast image filters
Do you use a magnifying glass to read small text?
Do you need a big magnifier to read the model number of a small semiconductor?
Do you use a microscope to observe the small insects or plants?
Do you want to take macro pictures easily?
The fantastic solution is here!
Use your phone as a handy magnifier!
Use your phone as a handy microscope!
Use your phone as a handy macro camera!
- Adjustable magnification.
- Zoom in or out by using pinch gestures.
- Continuous autofocusing(If possible).
- Supporting instant zoom-out function to find a target.
2. Freezing screen
- Freezing the magnifying screen to see it stably.
- Useful in unstable situations like in a moving car.
- Freezing the in-focus screen by clicking the screen long.
- More zoom-in than magnifier mode.
4. Image Effects
- Support frequently used image effects(Negative, Sepia, Mono).
5. LED Flashlight
- Useful in the dark place.
- The volume-down button can toggle the flashlight on and off also.
6. Taking pictures
- Taking pictures by pressing the camera button.
- Taking pictures by pressing the volume-up button also.
- Support WYSIWYG(What You See Is What You Get) image saves.
* The quality of the magnified image depends on your phone's camera capabilities.
* Some devices can't use some functions.
* This is not a real microscope. ;)
What's new in version 4.0.2v4.5.0
- Support Android 10
- Added option to hide system buttons on the magnifier screen.
- Bug fixes.
- Fixed save failure on the first run.
- Support the negative image filter.
- Support full screen.
- Support for tip display setting option.
- Support capture screen after focus by screen long click.
- Support timer by freeze button long click.
- Support x4 live microscope.
- Improved finding target function.
How to install Magnifier & Microscope+ [Cozy] APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Magnifier & Microscope+ [Cozy] APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.hantor.CozyMagPlus-v4.0.2.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|4.0.2 (1)||4 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required