Forks Plant-Based Recipes Apk
|Rating||4.0/5, based on 528 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Author's Notes||Over 600 delicious whole-food, plant-based recipes. New meals added each week!|
About Forks Plant-Based Recipes APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionThis is the essential recipe app from the makers of the critically-acclaimed film Forks Over Knives. Discover over 600 hearty and decadent meals from over 50 leading chefs, with new recipes added weekly (at no additional cost!).
Every recipe fits the whole-food, plant-based lifestyle that a growing number of health professionals recognize can help stave off and even reverse chronic ailments like heart disease and type 2 diabetes.
- Over 600 (and growing) great-tasting, whole-food, plant-based recipes
- New recipes added weekly (at no additional cost)
- Beautiful high-resolution photography
- Find and prepare your favorite recipes with ease
- Preparation made simple with step-by-step instructions
- For each step, see the ingredients you need with just a tap
- Convenient shopping list for the grocery items you need to pick up
- Landscape mode for viewing recipes full-screen, with step-by-step instructions
- Contributions from over 50 leading chefs.
- Tips on the plant-based lifestyle
If you enjoy using the Forks Over Knives app, please take a moment to leave us a nice review. It really helps!
If you have suggestions about how the app could be improved, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to hear from you.
What's new in version 1.0.2Ingredients are now easier to read
How to install Forks Plant-Based Recipes APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Forks Plant-Based Recipes APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (cc.fuze.forks-v1.0.2.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|1.0.2 (1)||1 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required