iSolved Go Apk
|Rating||3.7/5, based on 3,358 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Author's Notes||Provide your remote employees access to iSolved Payroll and Time.|
About iSolved Go APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionIMPORTANT: this application requires access to iSolved HCM, the incredibly powerful and fully integrated human capital management product provided by Infinisource. Contact your payroll administrator regarding use of this application.
iSolved Go is the solution for employees who are on-the-go. The mobile application is ideal for customers that employ carpenters, electricians, landscapers, caterers, home care nurses, drivers and other mobile workers. With an improved easy-to-use interface, employees can clock in wherever they are. Employees can also review their most recent pay information and update personal information. Supervisors can track and enforce attendance policies easier than ever before.
Employees can clock in individually, or crew leaders can clock in an entire group of employees. Either way, there is no need to worry about being out of cell service - iSolved Go offers true offline capability for time and attendance clock in operations.
iSolved Go has been designed to quickly capture attendance data while not getting in the way of your employees or supervisors.
• Mobile Punch. Your time clock in a pocket. Employees can quickly punch In and Out for work as well as for meals and breaks.
o Quick Punch option – Punch with a single touch.
o Working with iSolved Time the system can be configured to enforce minimum meal and break times.
o Employees can transfer between departments, jobs and tasks ensuring accurate allocation of labor hours and costs.
• Employees can view their timecard
• Group Punch. Via a single transaction your supervisors can create punches for members of a work crew.
• iSolved Go allows users to log in and create a punch while “off-line”. Punches will be automatically transmitted to iSolved once a signal is available.
• GPS Location: If available the GPS coordinates of the phone is captured and attached to the punch. You can then view the punch location within our products using Google Maps.
• Access the iSolved HCM platform
• View paystubs
• Update address/phone number
• Update tax information
• View and approve Time off Requests
• Create Time off Requests
• Revised application user interface
This version requires iSolved HCM.
What's new in version 13.12* Labor groups update automatically when refresh labor/items groups is enabled.
* Notifications now working on Android 9 and 10
* Addressed login issues when a self-service user associated with two different companies as two different employees
* One user with multiple attached clients, punch button has now has status for employees
* Change mobile and group punch status to 'Error' for committed and not created pay periods.
* Fixed Android 10 devices unable to download paystubs.
How to install iSolved Go APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download iSolved Go APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.infinisource.iSolvedTime.Mobile-v13.12.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|13.12 (97)||3.3 MB|
|13.11 (85)||4.5 MB|
|13.10 (79)||4.5 MB|
|13.9 (76)||4.5 MB|
|13.8 (72)||4.5 MB|
|13.7 (69)||4.5 MB|
|13.6 (65)||6.7 MB|
|13.3 (56)||6.4 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required