MultiSync for iCloud – Contacts and Calendar Sync Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||3.8/5, based on 283 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Author's Notes||Sync Contacts, Calendars (and Reminders)¹ – compatible with iCloud|
About MultiSync for iCloud – Contacts and Calendar Sync APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionMultiSync for iCloud is the highly successful synchronization app to connect your iCloud account with your Android device. Sync and manage contacts, calendars and reminders all together in one app. We've now completely re-written and optimized the app for Apple iCloud.
MultiSync for Cloud supports:
– Sync Contacts, Calendars (and Reminders)¹ all together in one app – fully compatible with iCloud
– Two-way synchronization (Android ↔ iCloud)
– Two-factor authentication supported by using an app-specific password
– Contact groups are supported when available in your Android Contacts app
– Calendar colors, recurring events
– Contact pictures, custom labels (e.g. for phone numbers)
– Collection management inside the app: create new or delete calendars and task lists
(– Tasks / Reminders supported via the free "OpenTasks" app)¹
– Seamless integration with your device and with your favourite apps
– Highly efficient algorithms, based on years of experience
7-day unlimited trial! If you like it it is a one-time-payment and you get all updates and new features.
¹ *Important: If you upgraded to iOS 13 and you clicked "Upgrade Reminders" they have been detached from the CalDAV protocol and will not be able to be synchronized any longer. This only affects Reminders. Other resources like contacts and calendars can be synchronized normally*
Email support: firstname.lastname@example.org – If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. When something doesn't work, please don't just downvote the app (which won't get it working), but send us an email instead so that we can solve the problem.
This app is not affiliated to, nor has it been authorized, sponsored or otherwise approved by Apple Inc. Apple and iCloud are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
What's new in version 3.3.10-icloudhttps://forums.bitfire.at/post/14075
* [sync VEVENT URL in a way that calendar apps can use it although it's not natively supported by Android](https://www.davx5.com/manual/integration.html#url) – currently supported by aCalendar+ (2.5 and newer)
* authentication with client certificates: fix occasional HTTP/400 errors
* debug info: allow sharing only after debug info is generated
* library updates, minor bug fixes (including: Asia/Karachi times were shifted one hour), new translations
How to install MultiSync for iCloud – Contacts and Calendar Sync APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download MultiSync for iCloud – Contacts and Calendar Sync APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (at.bitfire.cloudsync-v3.3.10-icloud.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required