This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||3.8/5, based on 229 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 8.0+ (Oreo)|
|Author's Notes||View, manage and share results from select Abbott rapid tests|
About NAVICA APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionNAVICA allows you to receive and store your encrypted BinaxNOW antigen test results and manage your NAVICA Pass. The NAVICA app will display a digital NAVICA Pass via a QR code, similar to an airline boarding pass, for anyone who has received a negative result using the BinaxNOW antigen test. Sharing your pass with NAVICA-enabled organizations such as employers and schools verifies authenticity of your negative test results.
- Show your NAVICA ID at a NAVICA-enabled test center
- View current and historical test results at any time
- Receive a NAVICA Pass once the test site submits a negative test result
- Validator to scan other individuals’ NAVICA Entry Passes to confirm their status and authenticity
What's new in version 1.17.1-prodUpdates to the NAVICA app make it easier to receive and view your results and your NAVICA Pass. The latest version has enhancements including:
• NAVICA is now available in Spanish! This is available for users who have their iPhone or iPad set to Spanish in device settings.
• Various bug fixes & performance improvements.
Love NAVICA? Please rate us! Your feedback can make an impact on future enhancements.
How to install NAVICA APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download NAVICA APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.abbott.ardx.navica.consumer.prod-v1.17.1-prod.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|1.17.1-prod (1595884058)||38.1 MB|
|1.16.5-prod (1595884056)||38 MB|
|1.15.0-prod (1595884051)||20.7 MB|
|1.14.0-prod (1595884050)||13.9 MB|
|1.12.0-prod (1595884048)||13 MB|
|1.11.0-prod (1595884047)||13 MB|
|1.10.0-prod (1595884046)||13 MB|
|1.8.0-prod (1595884044)||12.4 MB|
|1.6.0-prod (1595884042)||11.6 MB|
|1.4.19-prod (1595884039)||11.8 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required