ASCCP Management Guidelines Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||2.2/5, based on 10 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Author's Notes||ASCCP Management Guidelines- There’s an app for that!|
About ASCCP Management Guidelines APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionNew 2019 ASCCP Risk-Based Management Consensus Guidelines for abnormal cervical cancer screening tests and cancer precursors provide new recommendations.
ASCCP is pleased to offer this app to streamline navigation of the ASCCP Risk-Based Management Consensus Guidelines for abnormal cervical cancer screening tests and cancer precursors. The guidelines articles, as published in the Journal of Lower Genital Tract Disease, as well as the comprehensive risk estimates, can be accessed through https://www.asccp.org/guidelines.
These evidence-based management guidelines, initially developed in 2019, came together through a consensus process of 19 organizations. The updated management guidelines aim to:
• Allow for a more complete and precise estimation of risk
• Provide more appropriate intervention for high-risk individuals (detect and treat more precancer)
• Recommend less intervention for low-risk individuals (decrease testing and treatment that won’t prevent cancer and may cause reproductive harm)
• Allow for the future addition of new risk modifiers and screening and management technologies
See https://www.asccp.org/UserGuide for tips on using the app.
What's new in version 1.1New 2019 ASCCP Risk-Based Management Consensus Guidelines for abnormal cervical cancer screening tests and cancer precursors provide new recommendations.
How to install ASCCP Management Guidelines APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download ASCCP Management Guidelines APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (org.asccp.app2019-v1.1.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|1.1 (1)||28 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required