Khmer Lunar Calendar Apk
|Rating||4.7/5, based on 71,620 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Author's Notes||Khmer Lunar Calendar 1900-2100Combine with Gregorian Calendar, Feng Shui...|
About Khmer Lunar Calendar APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionKhmer Lunar Calendar is one of calendar combine with international calendar and Lunar Calendar following celebration and public holiday in Cambodia.
- Khmer, English, and Chinese Language
- Touch on celebration event to view all celebration event
- View day detail by touch on day & Feng Shui
- View all celebration event
- Add holiday in English language
- Switch between 1900 to 2100
- Notification for celebration event
- Notification before a day
- Notification for news
- Setting the time for notification
- More setting features
- Add good event or good day (Feng Shui)
- Customize theme
- Go to any month
- Simple design
- Display calendar easily
What's new in version 4.1.1version 4.1.#
- improve notify notification
- refactor news date
- improve date rendering
- improve dates format
- refresh date when app foreground
- news no longer remove
- improve notification
- refactor events
- revision notification setting
- add chinese language
- add more events
- fix minor bug
- fix minor bug
How to install Khmer Lunar Calendar APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Khmer Lunar Calendar APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.rotha.calendar2015-v4.1.1.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|4.1.1 (136)||7 MB|
|4.1.0 (135)||7 MB|
|4.0.1 (131)||7.1 MB|
|3.9.0 (126)||7 MB|
|3.8.0 (125)||7 MB|
|3.7.1 (124)||7.1 MB|
|3.7.0 (123)||7.1 MB|
|3.6.3 (121)||7.1 MB|
|3.6.2 (119)||7.1 MB|
|3.6.1 (118)||7.1 MB|
|3.5.3 (115)||7.1 MB|
|3.5.2 (114)||7.2 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required