BoxToGo Pro Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.7/5, based on 11,185 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Author's Notes||Most comprehensive app for the remote control your FRITZ!Box|
About BoxToGo Pro APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionRemote control your FRITZ!Box and find out who called at home. Manage call diversions, answering machine, WiFi, Smart Home, child protection and more. The callthrough feature possibly allows free calls.
- support multiple FRITZ!Boxes
- displaying and editing the call list
- switching call diversions
- switching and play back answering machine
- FRITZ!Box phone book: Display and edit
- switch WiFi & guest access
- WPS & QR Code: Connect new WiFi devices to FRITZ!Box
- call monitor: Display calls immediately incl. voice output
- restart & reconnect FRITZ!Box
- send fax: display and send (pictures, pdf)
- WakeOnLan: run computers remotely
- remote access: turn off the PC, restart, screenshot and much more
- Smart Home: control switch sockets, heating thermostats and light bulps
- Child protection: limit internet access
- Callthrough & dial helper: Transferring calls via the FRITZ!Box
- 31 widgets & shortcuts
What is the advantage compared to BoxToGo Free or FRITZ!Apps?.
- BoxToGo Pro (4.7★): 115 features
- MyFRITZ!App 2 (4,1★): 20 features
- see http://boxtogo.de/vergleich
Easy & safe
- Setup wizard lets you easily setup BoxToGo.
- The connection between BoxToGo and your FRITZ!Box is SSL protected by SSL and certificate check.
- storage of unlimited number of calls (FRITZ!Box stores max. 400 calls)
- reverse lookup: automatic caller name retrieval via online phone book
- online Search: Show more information about a caller: location (maps), if the caller is serious, show mobile phone network
- block advertising callers: By call barring or barring phonebook
- Share caller, voicemail and fax e.g. with WhatsApp
- Caller statistics
Call Diversions, answering machine
- switching call diversion, changing the destination number
- switching and play back answering machine
- send text, images or pdf via fax
- supporting all AVM Smart Home devices: FRITZ!DECT 100, 200, 201, 210, 300, 301, 400, 440, 500, 546E, EUROtronic Comet, HAN FUN/DECT-ULE
- switching sockets, radiator controller and lights
- widgets for single devices and list widget
- temperature- and energy statistics
WakeOnLan & remote access.
- switch on computers/servers remotely
- switch off the computer, log off, lock, restart, save energy, hibernate, screenshot, send any command
- blocking, editing and changing the child's internet time
- edit Access Profiles and assign devices
- create and share tickets
- edit filter lists
- shows new calls immediately and usually before ringing
- reverse lookup displays name of unknown persons, too
- via VPN, inbound calls appear outside your home net
Make phone calls via callthrough
You can save telephone charges by using callthrough feature. For example, you can use flat rates, which are normally only available from home. In addition, you can set whether the called person sees the landline number or "unknown" instead of your mobile phone number. Note that the call from the mobile phone to the FRITZ!Box is made via the normal mobile phone network, not the Internet. Callthrough is not Internet telephony. BoxToGo does not replace FRITZ!App fon, you cannot accept calls.
3270, 3272, 3370, 3390, 3490, 4020, 4040, 4080, 5490, 5491, 6320, 6340, 6360, 6430, 6490, 6590, 6591, 6660, 6810, 6820, 6840, 6842, 6890, 7112, 7141, 7170, 7240, 7270, 7272, 7312, 7320, 7330, 7340, 7360, 7362, 7369, 7390, 7412, 7430, 7490, 7520, 7530, 7560, 7570, 7580, 7581, 7582, 7583, 7590 with firmware from xx.04.87.
Support and money back
Please contact me if you have problems or questions. If BoxToGo should still not work, you'll get your money back!
Visit http://boxtogo.de for FAQs, forum and videos (German) or contact me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 (0) 30 70206375
What's new in version 3.2.2- Support of FRITZ!OS 7.24 Labor
- More secure login via PBKDF2 (from FRITZ!OS 07.24)
- Playback of voice messages directly in BoxToGo
- Display of Swiss and Austrian area codes
- Display of temperature and humidity with FRITZ!DECT 440
- Support of blinds and the Magenta LED lamps "colored" and "warm white"
- New option "WiFi visible"
- Support of Android TV
- Control of real-time prioritization of devices
- All release notes: http://neu.boxtogo.de (German)
How to install BoxToGo Pro APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download BoxToGo Pro APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (de.almisoft.boxtogofull-v3.2.2.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|3.2.2 (1)||6.5 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required