Network Analyzer Pro Apk
|Rating||4.8/5, based on 11,314 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Author's Notes||The ultimate tool for network analysis, wifi scanning and problem detection.|
About Network Analyzer Pro APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionNetwork Analyzer can help you diagnose various problems in your wifi network setup, Internet connectivity, and also detect various issues on remote servers thanks to the wide range of tools it provides.
It is equipped with a fast wifi device discovery tool, including all the LAN device's addresses, manufacturers and names, together with the Bonjour/DLNA services they provide. Further, Network Analyzer contains standard net diagnostic tools such as ping, traceroute, port scanner, DNS lookup, whois, and network speed test. Finally, it shows all neighbouring wi-fi networks together with additional details such as signal strength, encryption and router manufacturer to help discovering the best channel for a wireless router. Everything works with both IPv4 and IPv6.
Wifi signal meter:
- Both graphical and textual representation showing network channels and signal strengths
- Channel usage graph - see per-channel utilization
- Wifi network type (WEP, WPA, WPA2)
- Wifi encryption (AES, TKIP)
- BSSID (router MAC address), manufacturer, WPS support
- Bandwidth (Android 6 and newer only)
- Fast and reliable detection of all network devices
- Vendor name, IP, and MAC addresses of all discovered devices
- NetBIOS, mDNS (bonjour), LLMNR, and DNS name where available
- Pingability test of discovered devices
- IPv6 availability and discovered IPv6 addresses
- Wake on LAN (WOL) including remote WOL
- Scan of custom IP ranges
- Possibility to set custom device name
- Filtering and search in the discovered device list
Network connections (availabe on Android 9 and below only):
- Similar to unix netstat tool - see network connections made by other apps
- Local & remote address and port number, state of the connection
- Remote hostname
- Name of the app which made the connection
- TCP, UDP, IPv4 and IPv6
- Destination & gateway, interface used, flags
- Both IPv4 and IPv6
Ping & traceroute:
- Round trip delay including IP address and hostname for every network node
- Geolocation data including latitude, longitude, country, city, and time zone
- AS number and network name information
- Complete trace route visualization on the map
- Graphical ping statistics updated in real time
- Both IPv4 and IPv6 - selectable
- Fast, adaptive algorithm for scanning the most common ports or user specified port ranges
- Detection of closed, firewalled, and open ports
- Description of the known open port services
- Scan of complete port range or user-editable common ports
- Both IPv4 and IPv6 - selectable
- Whois of domains, IP addresses and AS numbers
- Functionality similar to nslookup or dig
- Support for A, AAAA, SOA, PTR, MX, CNAME, NS, TXT, SPF, SRV records
- Test of both download and upload speeds
- Graphical speed test view
- Speedtest history
- Default gateway, external IP (v4 and v6), DNS server, HTTP proxy
- Wifi network information such as SSID, BSSID, IP address, subnet mask , signal strength, etc.
- Cell (3G, LTE) network information such as IP address, signal strength, network provider, MCC, MNC, etc.
Local service discovery:
- Bonjour service browser
- UPNP/DLNA service and device browser
- Full IPv6 support everywhere
- History of all performed tasks with the possibility to star the favorite ones
- Export by email and other means
- Copy/paste support
- Detailed help
- Regular updates, support page
What's new in version 3.4.4- add experimental support for 6GHz Wi-Fi - has to be enabled on the Settings page (if you have the corresponding hardware, please let me know if this works)
- detect Wi-Fi standard (b/g/n/ac/ax/ad) on Android 11
- detect WPA3 encryption
- add workarounds for incorrect center channel reporting on some Android devices
- show center channel and frequency range on the Wi-fi details page
- improve speed tester to better adapt to very low and very high speeds
- minor fixes and improvements
How to install Network Analyzer Pro APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Network Analyzer Pro APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (net.techet.netanalyzer.an-v3.4.4.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|3.4.4 (1)||5.5 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required