This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.5/5, based on 30,695 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Author's Notes||The easiest way to manage your health and meds, all in one place.|
About CareZone APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionCareZone is the easiest way for you and your family to manage medications and doctor’s instructions.
Managing prescriptions is hard work. We’ll make sure you always have an up to date list of your or your loved one’s medications, and that you’re staying on top of instructions given to you after diagnosis, treatment or discharge.
Always have a medication list with you.
Quickly create a detailed medications list, which is securely backed up and accessible from any mobile device or browser at the clinic, in an emergency, or any other time you need it.
Reminders help you stay on schedule.
Schedule when you, or a family member, is supposed to take each dose and we’ll send reminders to you, your family, or anyone you choose that it’s time to take medicines. Don’t forget to schedule reminders for refilling prescriptions!
Organize important info in one place.
We’ll also help organize the mountain of personal information you’re challenged to manage in healthcare situations — from reaction journals and care calendars to medical contacts and insurance information.
• Medication Management: Keep a single list of medications, dosages, refill information, and prescribing docs in your pocket.
• Trackers: Record important health vitals and track progress over time — such as Blood Glucose, Sleep, Weight, and more!
• Contacts: Organize important contacts — doctors, pharmacies, insurance, family, and helpers.
• Sharing: Safely share access with others in case of an emergency, or to coordinate care.
• Journal: Keep a journal to record observations and share updates.
• Calendar: Keep track of appointments and refill dates.
• To-Dos: Organize and assign tasks to others. If you need help, we’ll find volunteers from within your family for you.
• Photos & Files: Securely upload and store photos, or important health files, directly from your phone.
• Notes: Jot down everything you’d otherwise squirrel away in a desk drawer.
Your info is private and secure. We promise.
Your data is protected using the same techniques as your bank, and security firms routinely audit our systems to ensure everything is safe.
The info you store at CareZone is also available via web browsers at CareZone.com, and via other mobile devices.
What's new in version 22.214.171.124This update includes new features to make it easier to track your medications and health info.
You can now:
– Mark that you took your medications from the Dashboard.
– Mark that you skipped taking a medication from the Dashboard and Medication modules.
How to install CareZone APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download CareZone APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.carezone.caredroid.careapp.medications-v126.96.36.199.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|188.8.131.52 (88100)||47.5 MB|
|184.108.40.206 (88002)||47.5 MB|
|220.127.116.11 (88001)||47.5 MB|
|18.104.22.168 (87000)||45.3 MB|
|22.214.171.124 (86000)||45.2 MB|
|126.96.36.199 (85100)||43.4 MB|
|188.8.131.52 (85003)||43.4 MB|
|184.108.40.206 (84006)||43.9 MB|
|220.127.116.11 (84005)||43.9 MB|
|18.104.22.168 (84004)||43.9 MB|
|22.214.171.124 (84003)||43.9 MB|
|126.96.36.199 (83100)||46.4 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required