This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.5/5, based on 842,357 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow)|
|Author's Notes||The best 7zip app!|
About ZArchiver APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionZArchiver - is a program for archive management. It has a simple and functional interface. The app doesn't have permission to access the internet, so cannot transmit any information to other services or persons.
ZArchiver lets you:
- Create the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ, lz4, tar, zst (zstd);
- Decompress the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, lzip, zst (zstd), egg, alz;
- View archive contents: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, lzip, zst (zstd), egg, alz;
- Create and decompress password-protected archives;
- Edit archives: add/remove files to/from the archive (zip, 7zip, tar, apk, mtz);
- Create and decompress multi-part archives: 7z, rar(decompress only);
- Partial archive decompression;
- Open compressed files;
- Open an archive file from mail applications;
- Extract split archives: 7z, zip and rar (7z.001, zip.001, part1.rar, z01);
- Start with Android 9 for small files (<10MB). If possible, use direct opening without extracting to a temporary folder;
- Multithreading support (useful for multicore processors);
- UTF-8/UTF-16 support for filenames allows you to use national symbols in filenames.
ATTENTION! Any useful ideas or wishes are welcome. You can send them by email or just leave a comment here.
Q: What password?
A: The contents of some archives may be encrypted and the archive can only be opened with the password (don't use the phone password!).
Q: The program is not working correctly?
A: Send me an email with detailed description of the problem.
Q: How to compress files?
A: Select all the files you want to compress by clicking on icons (from the left of filenames). Click on the first of selected files and choose "Compress" from menu. Set desired options and press the OK button.
Q: How to extract files?
A: Click on the archive name and select suitable options ("Extract Here" or other).
What's new in version 0.9.50.9.5.7
- bug fixes
- expanded support of Android 11;
- fixed preview issue;
- clearing the temporary folder when exiting through the menu;
- updated 7zip to 19.00;
- updated unrar to 6.0.3;
- minor fixes.
- Android 11 support;
- direct files opening from archives (open file without unpacking to a phone memory, if possible);
- editing comments of zip archives;
- change the color of folders;
- installation of APKS, XAPK and Split APK;
- zstd support in xz and squashfs.
How to install ZArchiver APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download ZArchiver APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (ru.zdevs.zarchiver-v0.9.5.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|0.9.5 (9585)||4.8 MB|
|0.9.5 (9584)||5 MB|
|0.9.5 (9583)||4.5 MB|
|0.9.5 (9575)||4.8 MB|
|0.9.5 (9573)||4.5 MB|
|0.9.5 (9565)||4.8 MB|
|0.9.5 (9563)||4.5 MB|
|0.9.5 (9555)||4.8 MB|
|0.9.5 (9553)||4.5 MB|
|0.9.5 (9543)||4.5 MB|
|0.9.4 (9435)||4.7 MB|
|0.9.4 (9434)||4.9 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required