This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.5/5, based on 312,668 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 2.2+ (Froyo)|
|Author's Notes||CPU-Z is a free application that reports information about your Android device.|
About CPU-Z APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionAndroid version of the popular CPU identification tool for PC, CPU-Z is a free application that reports information about your device.
- SoC (System On Chip) name, architecture, clock speed for each core ;
- System information : device brand & model, screen resolution, RAM, storage.;
- Battery information : level, status, temperature, capacity ;
- Android 2.2 and above (version 1.03 and +)
- INTERNET permission is required for the online validation (see notes below for more détails about the validation process)
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE for statistics.
Online Validation (version 1.04 and +)
The validation allows to store the hardware specification of your Android device in a database. After the validation, the program opens your validation URL into your current internet browser. If you enter your e-mail address (optional), an e-mail with your validation link will be sent to you as a reminder.
Settings screen and debug (version 1.03 and +)
If CPU-Z closes abnormally (in case of bug), the settings screen will appear at the next run. You can use that screen to remove the main detection features of the application, and make it run.
In case of bug, please open the application menu and choose "Send Debug Infos" to send a report by email
FAQ and troubleshooting
You can visit the FAQ at that address : http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z-android.html#faq
What's new in version 1.33- ARM64
- Rockchip RK3368 and RK3288.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 and 855+.
How to install CPU-Z APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download CPU-Z APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.cpuid.cpu_z-v1.33.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|1.33 (33)||1.4 MB|
|1.32 (32)||1.4 MB|
|1.31 (31)||1.4 MB|
|1.29 (29)||1.4 MB|
|1.28 (28)||1.4 MB|
|1.26 (26)||1.4 MB|
|1.25 (25)||2.4 MB|
|1.24 (24)||2.4 MB|
|1.23 (23)||2.4 MB|
|1.22 (22)||2.4 MB|
|1.21 (21)||2.4 MB|
|1.20 (20)||2.4 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required