DroidCam - Webcam for PC Apk
|Rating||4.5/5, based on 90,399 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Author's Notes||Use your phone as a webcam on your computer over WiFi or USB.|
About DroidCam - Webcam for PC APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionDroidCam turns your Android device into a webcam.
The app works with a PC client that connects the computer with your phone. Windows and Linux clients are available. Visit www.dev47apps.com on your computer to download, install, and get more info on usage.
- Chat using "DroidCam Webcam" on your computer, including Sound and Picture.
- Completely free with no usage limits or watermarks.
- Connect over WiFi or USB*.
- Microphone noise cancellation.
- Use other (non camera) apps with DroidCam in the background.
- Keeps working with the screen off to conserve battery.
- IP web camera MJPEG access (access camera via a browser or from another phone/tablet/etc).
If you like the app, consider getting the Pro version, DroidCamX, which has:
- No Ads.
- USB-Only mode for added privacy and security.
- Phone calls muting.
- 720p/1080p video support via HD Mode.
- 'Smooth FPS' option for more stable video.
- Pro features on the Windows client including video mirror, flip, rotate, contrast, brightness and other controls.
A bargain compared to actual webcams sold in store!
* USB connection may require additional setup
What's new in version 6.9.3Fix some reported crashes.
How to install DroidCam - Webcam for PC APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download DroidCam - Webcam for PC APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.dev47apps.droidcam-v6.9.3.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|6.9.3 (86)||3.4 MB|
|6.9.2 (85)||3.5 MB|
|6.8.3 (81)||2.6 MB|
|6.8.2 (80)||2.6 MB|
|6.8.1 (79)||2.5 MB|
|6.8 (78)||2.5 MB|
|6.7.10 (76)||3.4 MB|
|6.7.9 (75)||3.4 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required