DroidCamX - HD Webcam for PC Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Version||Varies with device|
|Rating||4.6/5, based on 9,186 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Author's Notes||Use your phone as a webcam on your computer over WiFi or USB.|
About DroidCamX - HD Webcam for PC APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionDroidCamX turns your Android device into a webcam.
- Chat using "DroidCam Webcam" on your computer, including Sound and Picture.
- Connect over Wifi or USB*.
- Supports 720p/1080p video with HD Mode.
- "Smooth FPS" option in settings for more stable video.
- Use other (non camera) apps with DroidCamX in the background.
- Keeps working with the screen off to conserve battery.
- IP Webcam MJPEG access (access camera via a browser or from another device).
- Camera controls: auto focus, zoom, flash light, and more.
- Capture still image frames on phone or computer while the app is running.
- Pro controls on the Windows Client: Mirror, Flip, Brightness, Contrast, etc.
The app works with a PC client that connects the computer with your phone. Windows and Linux clients are available, please visit www.dev47apps.com on your computer to download, install, and get more info on usage.
* USB connection may require additional setup.
NOTE: If the Play Store fails to download or verify the app, please check the order status in your Play Store account and try again. Use the web version at https://play.google.com/store on your computer to avoid caching and account sync issues.
What's new in version Varies with deviceAndroid 11 updates
How to install DroidCamX - HD Webcam for PC APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download DroidCamX - HD Webcam for PC APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.dev47apps.droidcamx-vVaries with device.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|Varies with device (1)||1 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required