Skyscape Medical Library Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.4/5, based on 1,817 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.2+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Author's Notes||App includes FREE Drug Guide, Clinical Consult and Medical Calculator for HCPs|
About Skyscape Medical Library APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionThe Skyscape Medical Library app is the only decision-support tool for Physicians, Nurses, Students and Healthcare Professionals with over 400 resources/titles from leading Publishers, Authors and Medical Societies. Originally released over 20 years ago as a first mHealth tool of its kind, over its lifetime it has been trusted by more than 2.6 million Healthcare Professionals (HCPs) to access the medical resources they know and trust at the point of care.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN ONE APP
Skyscape has partnered with more than 35 respected publishers and content providers to offer more than 400 virtual “greatest hits” of the most trusted medical resources, regularly updated to ensure you have the most current information at your fingertips. Popular premium resources include:
• 5-Minute Clinical Consult (5MCC)
• Diseases and Disorders: A Nursing Therapeutics Manual
• Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses
• Intravenous Medications: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals
• Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary
• Rosen and Barkin's 5 Minute Emergency Medicine Consult
• Wills Eye Manual: Office and Emergency Room Diagnosis and Treatment of Eye Disease
• Pocket Medicine - The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal Medicine
• Harriet Lane Handbook: A Manual for Pediatric House Officers
• Ferri's Clinical Advisor
• Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy
• Fitzpatrick's Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology
INCLUDED FOR FREE
• Skyscape Rx: Comprehensive information on thousands of brands and generics, with interactions (including multi-drug analyzer tool) and over 400 integrated dosing calculators.
• Skyscape Clinical Calculator: Medical calculator with more than 200 interactive tools, organized by specialty.
• Skyscape Clinical Consult: Evidence-based clinical information on hundreds of diseases and symptom-related topics, presented in convenient outline format.
• Skyscape MedBeats™ - news and information tailored to your specialty
PATENTED POWERFUL TOOLS TURN INFORMATION INTO ACTION AT THE POINT OF CARE
• SmartLink™ – Empowers your natural thought process by cross-referencing all resources in your personal library, from initial patient interaction to diagnosing, treating and prescribing.
• Content Updates – Skyscape resources are continuously updated so you can be confident that you have the most up-to-date information.
• SmartSearch™ – Patented dynamic search finds the information you need, even when you don’t know where to look.
• Audio pronunciations of medical terms
• Integrated Calculators – Power on-screen calculations directly from your research topic.
• Flowcharts – Transform complex algorithms and protocols from static images into dynamic step-by-step decision support tools.
• Full Color Images – Bring conditions to life and incorporate clickable “hotspots” to identify structures.
• Signs & Symptoms Index – Matches a comprehensive checklist of symptoms with possible diagnoses.
Skyscape customer support is always available to help get you up and running, available by email or phone (see Skyscape.com/support).
What's new in version 3.1.1Support for new drug interaction tool
How to install Skyscape Medical Library APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Skyscape Medical Library APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.medpresso.android.ui-v3.1.1.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|3.1.1 (207048)||15.3 MB|
|3.1.0 (207039)||15.1 MB|
|3.0.1 (207033)||14.1 MB|
|3.0.0 (207031)||14.1 MB|
|2.9.0 (207028)||14.1 MB|
|2.8.1 (207022)||14.1 MB|
|2.8.0 (207019)||14 MB|
|2.7.9 (207009)||13.1 MB|
|2.7.7 (207007)||13.1 MB|
|2.7.6 (207006)||13.1 MB|
|2.6.9 (206009)||12.6 MB|
|2.6.3 (206003)||12.7 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required