|Rating||3.7/5, based on 552 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Author's Notes||Easily find your future Job!|
About Wizbii APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionVia the Wizbii application, you can:
- Create an online profile visible to 6,000 companies
- Access more than 250,000 job opportunities in France and Europe
- Look for your future job: permanent contract, fixed-term contract, work-study, internship…
- Apply or bookmark opportunities you are interested in in 1 click
- Receive suggestions and employment advice
- Receive email alerts to be notified of new opportunities
Wizbii.com in a few figures:
- More than 3,000,000 members
- More than 250,000 job opportunities
- 6,000 companies that recruit
- More than 100 employment events organized each year
- Present in 5 countries
The world is changing and the transition into working life is sometimes part of a fighter's journey. At Wizbii, we work to make this moment a positive experience for all and make every future a success.
At Wizbii, we are fond of feedback, please send us your comments and ideas at email@example.com
The Wizbii team
What's new in version 2.1.18Fixed links in the Settings tab
How to install Wizbii APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Wizbii APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.wizbii.android-v2.1.18.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|2.1.18 (20118)||5.3 MB|
|2.1.17 (20117)||5.3 MB|
|2.1.15 (20115)||5.3 MB|
|2.1.12 (20112)||5.3 MB|
|2.1.10 (20110)||5.3 MB|
|2.1.6 (20106)||5.2 MB|
|2.0.35 (20035)||4.7 MB|
|2.0.32 (20032)||4.9 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required