Ahgoo Baby Monitor - audio and video monitoring Apk
|Rating||3.2/5, based on 377 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Author's Notes||Ahgoo baby monitor allows to hear your baby and watch over it using the Internet|
About Ahgoo Baby Monitor - audio and video monitoring APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionAhgoo baby monitor allows to hear your baby and watch it on your mobile or tablet using Internet connection. The App allows cross-platform compatibility meaning it connects 2 or more devices no matter if they are run on Android or iOS.
Quick user guide:
1) Download Ahgoo Baby Monitor on the device that you are going to leave in baby's room"
2) Download Ahgoo Baby Monitor on one or several devices that you are going to carry with you when you are out of baby's room.
3) Launch Ahgoo Baby Monitor on the baby's device and choose "Baby" to see a QR-code.
4) Launch Ahgoo Baby Monitor on your device and choose "Parent". To connect the devices, scan the QR-code with "Parent" device.
5) It is all set now! You can see and hear your baby anytime you want!
You only need to pair the devices once to choose any of them from the saved devices list later.
- "Baby" device constantly streams audio to "Parent" device.
- "Baby" device is able to stream video to "Parent" device.
- You can adjust noise level at which Ahgoo should send you a notification.
- Ahgoo informs you if the battery of "Baby" device is low, or if the connection is lost.
- You can use any connection type: Wifi, 3G, LTE, GPRS, etc
- Ahgoo visualizes the noise level in baby's room for you not to miss the slightest rustle.
- You connect "Baby" device to "Parent" device with literally one click.
- You can connect several "Parent" devices to one "Baby" device.
- You can see "Baby" device battery level on your device.
We continue to work on Ahgoo and are eager to hear your ideas on new features and improvements.
Ahgoo Baby Monitor. Created for parents by parents
How to install Ahgoo Baby Monitor - audio and video monitoring APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Ahgoo Baby Monitor - audio and video monitoring APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (air.com.softservice.BabyMonitor-v2.1.73.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|2.1.73 (2001073)||47.7 MB|
|2.1.61 (2001061)||54.1 MB|
|2.1.60 (2001060)||54.2 MB|
|2.1.59 (2001059)||72.9 MB|
|2.1.56 (2001056)||72.1 MB|
|2.1.46 (2001046)||72.1 MB|
|2.1.9 (2001009)||71.8 MB|
|2.0.70 (2000070)||71.8 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required