Baby Monitor Apk
|Rating||3.6/5, based on 35 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Author's Notes||Baby Monitor can call, doesn't require wifi, no ads|
About Baby Monitor APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionBaby Monitor helping you in listening your baby when you are away.
Baby Monitor detects if baby cries and notifies you via regular call.
How to use
Turn on Test mode - use menu Test.
Press START button - you should see noise bars at the bottom.
Pay attention to horizontal red line - that is the alarm level.
BabyMonitor notifies you if the noise bars crossed that line several times.
Move that horizontal red line up and down to change the alarm level.
Turn off Test mode - use menu Test again.
Specify phone numbers for notification - use menu Settings, Call phones.
Put the phone on a distance to the baby, position a microphone in the direction of the child, press START button and you can leave the room.
- No ads
- You can specify multiple contacts for calls
- Continuous monitoring
- Regular call if battery is getting low
- Customized microphone sensitivity
- Microphone calibration wizard
- Silent incoming calls so as not to wake the baby
- Low battery consumption
- Runs in the background, even when the device screen is off
- Delay before start gives you time to leave the room
- Auto recovery from temporary problems of mobile network
- You can specify SIM slot number (may not work on some models)
- You can send child phone mic level to the parent phone. Install baby monitor on two phones. In the child's phone settings, check 'Experimental', check 'Enable Internet data sending', check 'This is the child phone', click on 'This phone id' and send copied Id to the parent phone using any messenger. Click the main Start button to start monitoring.
In the parent phone settings, check 'Experimental', check 'Enable Internet data sending', check 'This is the parent phone', click on 'Child phone id' and paste child phone Id from messenger. Click the main Start button to start getting data from the child phone.
You can use several parent phones.
- Baby Monitor does not require Wi-Fi network or mobile data
- You can use any kind of phone to get Baby Monitor regular calls
- Make sure that
- The selected microphone level will trigger an alarm at a distance from the child, but will not trigger on any background noises
- The phone has a good battery level or charging
- Mobile network signal is good and stable
- You do not need to choose SIM card or anything else manually when you are doing a normal call
- BabyMonitor is still running after 30 min of phone sleep mode and background activity for BabyMonitor is allowed in phone settings
- It is better to put and test phone within 2 meters
- It is better to make sure that you get the alarm calls several times
- It is better to not leave baby alone for a long time, Baby Monitor can not replace a real nanny. This application is designed to help you with your babysitting. It is not a substitute for real human care.
If you like the BabyMonitor application, please review it on Google Play.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, feedback, ideas or issues.
You can visit http://faebir.weebly.com for additional information.
What's new in version 11.16Added experimental sending of the microphone level to the parent phone over the Internet
How to install Baby Monitor APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Baby Monitor APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.weebly.faebir.safebabymontrial-v11.16.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|11.16 (76)||1.7 MB|
|11.9 (69)||2.1 MB|
|11.5 (65)||2.1 MB|
|11.3 (59)||1.3 MB|
|11.2 (58)||1.4 MB|
|11.0 (56)||2 MB|
|10.38 (53)||1.1 MB|
|10.37 (52)||1.1 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required