Mint Launcher Apk
|Rating||4.0/5, based on 4,094 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Author's Notes||Mint Launcher - Neat and fast launcher app|
About Mint Launcher APK
Table Of Contents
• You can use custom third-party app icons.
• All app icons are resizable.
• Home screen layouts are customizable as well.
• Lots of screen transition effects to pick from!
• Swipe up on the Home screen to open the App drawer - a place where all your apps live.
• All apps are categorized automatically.
• You can move and uninstall multiple apps, as well as group them.
• Be more productive with smart app suggestions.
• Use quick search to find apps in a snap.
Speed and privacy
• Hide app icons to protect your privacy.
• Enjoy smoothness and high swipe response.
Note: Mint launcher is currently only running on some devices, to experience more customization and advanced features, please try POCO Launcher first.
If you like Mint Launcher, feel free to rate it on Play Store. Drop us a line if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's new in version 18.104.22.168Bug fix
How to install Mint Launcher APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Mint Launcher APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.mi.android.go.globallauncher-v22.214.171.124.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|126.96.36.199 (1010410)||8.3 MB|
|188.8.131.52 (1010408)||8.3 MB|
|184.108.40.206 (1010406)||7.9 MB|
|220.127.116.11 (1010403)||10.7 MB|
|18.104.22.168 (1010300)||9.7 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required