LineX Icon Pack Apk
|Rating||4.7/5, based on 900 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Author's Notes||Stunningly Different look with Line Icons and Neon Colors|
About LineX Icon Pack APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionThis super-simplistic Neony icon pack with linear theme over 5000+ icons, It's one of the freshest icon packs you could think of.
This is might be the best linear style icon pack available in market. with lots of icons and beautiful masks for unthemed icons
And do you know?
An average user checks their device more than a 50 times in a day. make each time a real pleasure with this Icon pack.
There's always something new:
LineX Icon pack has 5000+ Icons.and we are adding more icons with every update.
Why Choose LineX Icon Pack over other Packs?
• 5000+ ICONS WITH TOP NOTCH QUALITY.
• Frequent Updates
• Perfect Masking system
• Lots of alternative icon
• Amazing Wall collection
Personal Recommended Settings and Launcher
• Launcher : Nova
• Set Icon Normalization Off From the Nova Settings
• Icon Size
> if you love small icons then set size to 85%
> if you love big icons then set size to 100% - 120%
• Icon preview &search.
• Dynamic Calendar
• Material Dashboard.
• Custom folder icons
• Category-based Icons
• Custom app drawer icons.
• Easy Icon Request
How to use this Icon pack?
Step 1 : Install supported theme Launcher
Step 2 : Open LineX Icon Pack and Go to Apply section and Select Launcher to apply.
If your launcher is not in a list make sure you apply it from your launcher settings
• If you have any issue with using Icon pack. Just email me at email@example.com
• we do offer a 100% refund in case you didn't like it. So Nothing to worry about. Don't like it? Contact me via email in 24hours.
• A supported launcher is required to use this icon pack!
• FAQ section inside the app which answers a lot of questions you may have. Please read it before you emailing your question.
Icon Pack Supported Launchers
Action Launcher • ADW Launcher • Apex •Atom • Aviate • CM Theme Engine • GO • Holo Launcher • Holo HD • LG Home • Lucid • M Launcher • Mini • Next Launcher • Nougat Launcher •Nova Launcher(recommended) • Smart Launcher •Solo Launcher •V Launcher • ZenUI •Zero • ABC Launcher •Evie • L Launcher • Lawnchair
Icon Pack Supported Launchers not Included in Apply Section
• Microsoft Launcher • Arrow Launcher • ASAP Launcher •Cobo Launcher •Line Launcher •Mesh Launcher •Peek Launcher • Z Launcher • Launch by Quixey Launcher • iTop Launcher • KK Launcher • MN Launcher • New Launcher • S Launcher • Open Launcher • Flick Launcher • Poco Launcher
This icon pack has been tested, and it works with these launchers. However, it may also work with others too.In case you do not found an apply section in dashboard. You can apply icon pack from a theme setting.
• Icon pack needs a launcher in order to work.
• Google Now Launcher do not support any icon packs.
• Missing an Icon? feel free to send me an icon request and I will try to update this pack with your requests.
• Jahir Fiquitiva for providing such a great dashboard.
What's new in version 1June // 3.9.1
• Fixed Icon Size Issue
• New & Updated Activities
June // 3.9
• 18 New Most Requested Icons (Total 5350+)
Please take a moment and support further development by giving us a 5star ♥ THANKYOU ♥
May // 3.8
• 26 New Icons
April // 3.7
• 25 New Icons
March // 3.6
• 25 New Icons
February // 3.5
• 34 New Icons
January // 3.4
• 34 New Icons
• 34 New Icons
• 35 New Icons
• 18 New Icons
• 23 New Icons
Initial Release with 3500 Icons
How to install LineX Icon Pack APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download LineX Icon Pack APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.jndapp.line.x.iconpack-v1.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|1 (1)||34 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required