Lines Pro - Icon Pack Apk
|Rating||4.5/5, based on 2,787 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Author's Notes||Lines is a flat, modern, and minimalist icon pack made out of clean outlines.|
About Lines Pro - Icon Pack APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionLines icons (pro version) are outlined shapes of the most popular apps. Included with the hand-crafted line icons are matching wallpapers, and widgets for clocks, battery and weather. Widgets offer color, size, and font customization and over 200 hand-picked wallpapers of skies, clouds, landscapes and abstract designs are included. The center of the icon outline is transparent, letting you show off your wallpaper beneath the icons. The line icons are xxxhdpi which means they're HD or high enough resolution to get cool looking lined icons on any device out there.
You can manually edit icons in most launchers by long-pressing the icon you'd like to edit.
Widgets: If your widget stops updating, check your system or battery settings to make sure the app is exempt from battery optimization. More info at https://dontkillmyapp.com/
This is the pro version of the app. Get the free version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.natewren.linesfree
• 4,200+ hand crafted flat, clean & simple white flat HD icons with many variations of default lined icons such as phone, contacts, camera, etc.
• 200+ wallpapers included. Downloadable from the cloud. Browse and save the ones you want. All wallpapers shown are included!
• XXXHDPI high definition modern, outlined transparent icons included for super large HD screens. All Icons are 192x192.
• Customized cloud/sky/landscape wallpapers. Wallpapers have been edited to show off the white icons nicely
• Most of the flat line icons are transparent letting each show the provided scenic/landscape backgrounds or to your own backgrounds.
• Wallpaper picker included
• Request more line cons via "Request" tab
• Clean, white outline icons work best with dark wallpapers.
• Muzei support for rotating wallpapers
• New icons added regularly
System widgets as well as editable KWGT widgets are included.
• Battery widgets
• Digital clock widgets
• Analog clock widget
• Weather widgets
You may need a 3rd party launcher to apply the icon pack. Please download a launcher (Nova, Evie, Microsoft, etc.) before installing.
• Nova Launcher (Recommended)
• Microsoft Launcher (Apply via launcher settings)
• Evie Launcher (Apply via launcher settings)
• Poco Launcher
• ADW Launcher
• Yandex Launcher (Apply via launcher settings)
• Action Launcher
• Apex Launcher
• Atom Launcher
• Aviate Launcher
• Go Launcher
• Holo Launcher
• Inspire Launcher
• KK Launcher
• Lucid Launcher
• Next Launcher
• Nine Launcher
• Solo Launcher
• Smart Launcher
Nova is recommended for the best experience and supports icon name search when manually applying icons. For more info on searching while manually applying icons please visit https://natewren.com/manually-edit-icons/.
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA ICON PACK
1. Open the app after installing
2. Navigate to "Apply" tab
3. Select your Launcher
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA LAUNCHER
1. Open Launcher settings by tapping + holding on an empty area of home screen
2. Select personalization options
3. Select icon pack
What's new in version 3.0.8Updated Icon Appfilter(fixes to un-themed icons).
Fixed wallpapers not saving on Android 11.
Removed some translations due to inaccuracies.
Added 100 icons to Pro & Free Versions.
Current Free Icon Count: 2,560
Current Pro Icon Count: 4,987
How to install Lines Pro - Icon Pack APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Lines Pro - Icon Pack APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.natewren.lines-v3.0.8.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|3.0.8 (1)||42 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required