|Rating||4.5/5, based on 59,621 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.2+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Author's Notes||Hardware and software information utility for Android devices|
About AIDA64 APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionHardware and software information utility for Android based devices. Based on the extensive hardware knowledge of the AIDA64 for Windows application, AIDA64 for Android is capable of showing various diagnostic information for phones, tablets, smartwatches and TVs, including:
- CPU detection, real-time core clock measurement
- Screen dimensions, pixel density and camera information
- Battery level and temperature monitoring
- WiFi and cellular network information
- Android OS and Dalvik properties
- SoC and device model identification
- Memory and storage utilization
- OpenGL ES GPU details, real-time GPU clock measurement
- Vulkan, OpenCL, CUDA, PCI, USB device listing
- Sensor polling
- Listing of installed apps, codecs and system directories
- Android Wear module: native app for watches
- Android 4.2 or later
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE -- also known as Wi-Fi connection information. AIDA64 requires this permission to show WiFi network information like signal strength and SSID.
- CAMERA. AIDA64 requires this permission to show camera information like picture resolution. AIDA64 does not take any photos or videos.
- On Android 4.2 to 4.3: READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE -- also known as Photos/Media/Files. AIDA64 requires this permission to detect external storage (SD-card) total and free space. Note: Due to a bug in Play Store, even on newer Android releases Play Store will incorrectly ask for this permission, even though AIDA64 doesn't need and doesn't utilize the permission. After the installation of the app, you can check the actually utilized permissions in Android Settings / Apps / AIDA64, and you will see that this permission is not used by AIDA64.
- Screen diagonal size calculation may yield to an incorrect value if the manufacturer encoded the wrong xdpi and ydpi values into the Android profile of the device. If you find the screen size incorrect, please send us the report of your device from the About page, and we will fix it up in the next AIDA64 app update.
- Camera capabilities may show incorrect information if the manufacturer encoded the wrong values into the Android profile of the device. If you find misreported information on the Devices page, please send us the report of your device from the About page, and we will fix it up in the next AIDA64 app update.
- Battery capacity can only be reported for factory default batteries. If the battery was replaced with an extended capacity battery, neither Android or AIDA64 will be able to detect the new capacity.
- Battery charge rate may be reported incorrectly if the phone or tablet doesn't properly support the new battery API calls introduced in Android 5.0. Even new Android devices released in 2015, coming with Android 5.0+ may not support it properly (example: Galaxy S6 doesn't fully support the new APIs).
What's new in version 1.78Latest version:
- Fixed: identification of Snapdragon 460, 662, 750G, 870
Previous version 1.77:
- Indonesian localization
- EMUI version information (Android page)
- MIUI version information (Android page)
- Improved support for Galaxy S21 Series
Previous version 1.70:
- Android Wear module / About page / Upload Report
Previous version 1.69:
- Light Theme
- Settings / Theme option
- Save report to file
- Copy to Clipboard via long-press
- Pushback against fake Chinese phones and tablets
How to install AIDA64 APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download AIDA64 APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.finalwire.aida64-v1.78.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|1.78 (178)||8.9 MB|
|1.77 (177)||9.1 MB|
|1.76 (176)||9 MB|
|1.75 (175)||9 MB|
|1.74 (174)||8.9 MB|
|1.73 (173)||8.9 MB|
|1.72 (172)||8.9 MB|
|1.71 (171)||8.9 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required