My Phone Info : Your Device Information and Specs Apk
|Rating||1.0/5, based on 1 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Author's Notes||Download Now My Phone Info and Get Your Device all Information and Specs Free.|
About My Phone Info : Your Device Information and Specs APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionMy Phone Info application is the most comprehensive, powerful and fancy app that provide you with all the information you need to know about your phone, system and hardware with the most attractive and beautiful user interface (using Material Design).
● Device IDs information (IMEI, SIM Serial No., Android Device ID, IP Address, WiFi Mac Address, etc).
● System (phone) general information (Device model and manufacture, Android OS version, System up-time, etc).
● Display information (Resolution, Density, Physical Size, etc).
● Battery information and usage.
● CPU information and usage (Clock Speed, Number of cores, CPU Hardware, etc).
● Storage usage.
● Ram usage.
● Sensors information .
● Support Themes.
● ِApplications information (All app information and the ability to share the APK too).
● Camera info and network info.
LCD - model. For recent android detection require root.
Also you can check the colors in lcd test.
Touchscreen - show model, also you can check how much fingers are supported in multi-touch test.
Camera - model, vendor, resolution
If can't detect, sometimes available a list of supported cameras.
Hardware info by camera model and software by API.
For 5.1+ used camera2 api by default, if you grant camera permission, it will be use old api.
Detailed info about SoC in you device
CPU : model, cores, clusters, family, abi, governor, frequency.
GPU : model, vendor, opengl, frequency, list of extensions.
Click on the clock speed to open CPU monitor.
System: complete info about your firmware build.
Memory: type lpddr and for some devices operating frequency.
Flash: chip and vendor emmc or ufs (scsi).
You can go to the memory tab and see usage of memory and storage.
Battery: base info and for some devices available extra info:
- Discharging speed is current consumption
- Charging speed is charge current minus current consumption
- Power profile - encoded by manufacturer for calculate consumption
* Kernel profile
Thermal: temperatures by thermal sensors.
Sensors: availability of basic sensors and tests for them.
Drivers: you can find other chips used in your device.
Partitions: list of partition and their sizes.
PMIC: list of power regulator voltages which applied to the components.
Input devices: list of input devices.
Applications: you can quickly find apps and see info about it, also provided system apps
- Show i2c address of the chip
- Open engineering menu for mtk and xiaomi
- List of CPU codenames for Qualcomm, mtk, HiSilicon
You can find info for other devices, compare and check similar drivers. It available on web page: deviceinfohw.ru
Also you can upload your device info. See to the Info Center.
- INTERNET : this permission is required for showing ads to support the developers.
- READ_PHONE_STATE :this permission is required for displaying information such as IMEI number of the device.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : this permission is required for displaying info about your external sdcard
- BLUETOOTH : this permission is required for displaying Bluetooth information.
App trying detect components of your smartphone to provide complete information about device's hardware.
Now detection is supported for lcd, touchscreen, cameras, sensors, memory, flash, audio, nfc, charger, wi-fi and battery; if that possible for your device.
Thankyou for downloading My Phone Info .
How to install My Phone Info : Your Device Information and Specs APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download My Phone Info : Your Device Information and Specs APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.zow.deviceinfo-v1.1.0.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|1.1.0 (1)||2.9 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required