Samsung Music Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.4/5, based on 599,453 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Author's Notes||- Music player for Samsung Galaxy series- Supports for Android 5.0, 6.0 and 7.0|
About Samsung Music APK
Table Of Contents
Description※ Android 11(One UI 3) Upgarde
- Samsung Music app needs to be updated to the latest version.(Music file may not be displayed or unavailable to use the app.)
- Samsung Music Playlist and Android MediaProvider Playlist will be separated due to the enhanced security of Android 11. To import or export playlists, you can use the playlist import/export function provided in the settings.
- The Queue will be reset due to system changes.
- Some music files (eg, recorded files) that were previously hidden may be displayed. In this case, you can hide the folder containing the files you want to hide by using the folder hide function. (Folder Tab > more button(3 dot) > Hide the folder)
Samsung Music is optimized for Samsung android device and provides a powerful music play functionality and the best user interface.
1. Supports playback of various sound formats such as MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC.
2. Helps to effectively manage song lists by categories.(Track,Album,Artist,Genre,Folder,Composer)
3. Supports a new user experience that easily interact with Samsung smart devices like Tablet,TV(DLNA,Screen mirroring),Wearable.
4. Provides a clean and intuitive user interface.
5. The Samsung music shows recommendation of playlists from Spotify. You can find Spotify recommendation music by Spotify tab and search Spotify music you’ll love.
(The Spotify tab is only available in countries where Spotify is on service.)
What is FLAC?
FLAC is an audio coding format similar to MP3 & AAC, but lossless, meaning that audio is compressed in FLAC without any loss in quality.
*** Required App Permissions ***
Below mandatory permission is required for basic features of Samsung Music.
Even if optional permission are denied, basic features may work properly.
1. STORAGE permission :
- Allows the player to write,modify,delete to SD card.
- Allows the player to read data from SD card.
2. MICROPHONE permission : Galaxy S4, Note3, Note4 only
- Allows to control the player with voice commands which are listening, not recording.
ex : PLAY,PAUSE,NEXT,PREVIOUS,VOLUME UP,VOLUME DOWN
3. PHONE permission : Korean devices only.
- Verify your phone when using the music service.
What's new in version 18.104.22.168[22.214.171.124]
- Change the volume style of Android 11(ONE UI 3) device
- Change the lyrics font size according to the device font setting
- Fix play delayed error when turn on the Smart Volume(Android 11)
- Fixed play/pause not working error on face widget(Android 9)
- Fix bugs
How to install Samsung Music APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Samsung Music APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.sec.android.app.music-v126.96.36.199.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|188.8.131.52 (1622403200)||23.9 MB|
|184.108.40.206 (1622314200)||24.4 MB|
|220.127.116.11 (1622220200)||24.2 MB|
|18.104.22.168 (1622106100)||27.5 MB|
|16.2.02.54 (1620254000)||13.4 MB|
|16.1.93-9 (1619309800)||12.9 MB|
|16.1.91-16 (1619116800)||11.6 MB|
|16.1.91-14 (1619114800)||11.6 MB|
|16.1.63-24 (1616324800)||8.5 MB|
|16.1.63-23 (1616323800)||8.5 MB|
|16.1.63-9 (1616309800)||8.8 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required