NBA: Live Games & Scores Apk
|Rating||3.9/5, based on 159,800 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Author's Notes||Official NBA basketball, stats, scores & news. Stream live games on League Pass!|
About NBA: Live Games & Scores APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionWelcome to the official NBA app and the ultimate home of NBA basketball games, scores and stats!
Never miss a moment with the latest schedule, scores, highlights, player stats and league news. NBA League Pass is now better than ever, with access to stream live basketball games, on-demand videos, and much more.
Download to get access to:
- Official NBA basketball schedule, scores and stats
- In-game and post game highlights
- NBA game previews and recaps
- Live access to stream select press conferences and events
- Personalized content about your favorite players and teams
- Editor’s picks for the hottest news and updates from around the league
Want even more NBA basketball? We’ve got you covered with NBA League Pass and NBA TV, now with more ways to watch NBA games than ever before.
NBA League Pass subscribers also get access to:
- Live NBA games and on demand*
- Multiple package options to match your personal preferences
- Mobile View game streams customized for phones and tablets
- More custom language streaming options
- Multiple condensed game formats
- Download games and other content to watch offline when you’re on the go
- NBA Archives: access to classic games, documentaries and more**
NBA TV includes a 24-hour live stream of exclusive features:***
- NBA TV live games
- Studio coverage and analysis
- Curated documentaries
- Select classic games available with NBA TV
* Blackouts and restrictions apply in the US and Canada.
** Available for select subscribers in select markets
***NBA TV is sold separately in the US. Not available in some markets, including Canada, China, Italy, Japan, and Spain
Be sure to download the official NBA app for the best coverage of special events all year round, including pre-season games, global games, Christmas Day games, Martin Luther King Jr. Day games, NBA All-Star Game and events, NBA Playoffs, The NBA Finals, NBA Draft and NBA Summer League. The official NBA app features action from the Atlanta Hawks, Boston Celtics, Brooklyn Nets, Charlotte Hornets, Chicago Bulls, Cleveland Cavaliers, Dallas Mavericks, Denver Nuggets, Detroit Pistons, Golden State Warriors, Houston Rockets, Indiana Pacers, LA Clippers, Los Angeles Lakers, Memphis Grizzlies, Miami Heat, Milwaukee Bucks, Minnesota Timberwolves, New Orleans Pelicans, New York Knicks, Oklahoma City Thunder, Orlando Magic, Philadelphia 76ers, Phoenix Suns, Portland Trail Blazers, Sacramento Kings, San Antonio Spurs, Toronto Raptors, Utah Jazz, and Washington Wizards.
Current NBA League Pass and NBA TV subscribers can access their subscription by logging into the app.
Purchase NBA League Pass or NBA TV and you will be automatically billed through Google Play every 30 days (monthly packages) or every 365 days (annual packages) until you cancel your subscription. Refunds are not available after subscriptions have been activated.
Please visit support.watch.nba.com to contact the support team if you are experiencing any issues.
What's new in version 11.0514We’re continuing to make updates to ensure the best possible experience for our fans. New this release:
- Updated indicators for game and schedule status
- Improved design elements for live game feeds
- Other enhancements and bug fixes
How to install NBA: Live Games & Scores APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download NBA: Live Games & Scores APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.nbaimd.gametime.nba2011-v11.0514.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|11.0514 (317)||69.6 MB|
|11.0413 (316)||69.1 MB|
|11.0301 (315)||69.1 MB|
|11.0209 (314)||69.1 MB|
|11.0111 (313)||69 MB|
|10.1217 (311)||68.9 MB|
|10.1207 (310)||68.7 MB|
|10.1103 (308)||69.4 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required