HTTP Request Shortcuts Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.8/5, based on 580 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Author's Notes||Submit HTTP Requests from Shortcuts on your Home Screen.|
About HTTP Request Shortcuts APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionPlace shortcuts (widgets) on your home screen to submit HTTP requests to all your favorite RESTful APIs, webservices and other URL resources.
- Built-in or custom Icons for shortcuts
- HTTP and HTTPS URLs
- GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, PATCH, OPTIONS, HEAD, TRACE
- Basic & Digest Authentication
- Custom request headers and body
- Display response in a toast, dialog, window or run silently
- Requests can be delayed until internet connectivity becomes available
- Dynamically inject values through variables, for powerful workflows
- Integration with Tasker and other automation apps, including passing in variables
- Import from and export to cURL commands
Some ideas what to use HTTP shortcuts for:
- Execute a script on your web server
- Control your home automation system and IoT devices
- Interact with your RaspberryPi and Arduino tinkerings
You can find icon packs for this on the store: https://play.google.com/store/search?q=ipack&c=apps
This app is open source, find it on Github: https://github.com/Waboodoo/HTTP-Shortcuts. It's also completely free and contains no ads, because who wants those anyway.
If you have any questions, feature requests, want to help me translate the app or give any other comments feel free to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to install HTTP Request Shortcuts APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download HTTP Request Shortcuts APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (ch.rmy.android.http_shortcuts-v1.25.0.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|1.25.0 (1025000003)||17.4 MB|
|1.24.0 (1024000003)||7.5 MB|
|1.23.0 (1023000000)||9.5 MB|
|1.22.0 (1022000000)||13.8 MB|
|1.21.1 (1021001001)||13.7 MB|
|1.21.0 (1021000002)||13.5 MB|
|1.20.0 (1020000000)||13.8 MB|
|1.19.0 (1019000004)||13.7 MB|
|1.18.0 (1018000001)||13 MB|
|1.17.6 (1017006000)||12.9 MB|
|1.17.5 (1017005000)||12.9 MB|
|1.17.4 (1017004000)||12.9 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required