|Rating||3.5/5, based on 68,152 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Author's Notes||Access your online courses with the official Moodle mobile app|
About Moodle APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionThis official app will ONLY work with Moodle sites that have been set up to allow it. Please talk to your site administrator if you have any problems connecting.
If your site has been configured correctly, you can use this app to:
- Browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- Receive instant notifications of messages and other events
- Quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- Upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- View your course grades
- and more!
Please see http://docs.moodle.org/en/Mobile_app for all the latest information.
We’d really appreciate your feedback on what else you want this app to do!
The app requires the following permissions:
- Record audio: For recording audio to upload to your site as part of a submission
- Read and modify the contents of your SD card: Contents are downloaded to the SD Card so you can see them offline
- Network access: To be able to connect with your site and check if you are connected or not to switch to offline mode
- Run at startup: So you receive local notifications even when the app is running in the background
- Prevent phone from sleeping: So you can receive push notifications anytime
What's new in version 3.9.4• Minor improvements such as updated translations
How to install Moodle APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Moodle APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.moodle.moodlemobile-v3.9.4.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|3.9.4 (39400)||16.9 MB|
|3.9.3 (39300)||16.9 MB|
|3.9.2 (39200)||16.7 MB|
|3.9.1 (39100)||16.7 MB|
|3.9.0 (39000)||16.7 MB|
|3.8.2 (38200)||15.3 MB|
|3.8.1 (38101)||15.2 MB|
|3.8.1 (38100)||15.2 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required