App Watcher: Check Update Apk
|Rating||4.5/5, based on 833 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Author's Notes||Track apps updates from Google Play Market on your device 📲|
About App Watcher: Check Update APK
Table Of Contents
Description👉 App Watcher is What’s New application manager that updates changelog from Play Store even the applications are not installed currently on your device and provides quick access to the "What's new" section.
You can follow app updates for Android even if app not installed, know about new features, bug fixes and levels for games.
The notifier checks daily applications update list in Play Store and will notify you when there is a new version available.
+ Add an application from Play Market to appwatch list (Use Share)
+ Manual or auto update
+ Quick shortcut to see what's new / change log in application
+ Share application
+ Update notifier
+ Google Drive backup
+ Filter list by: Installed/Not installed apps
🔺Join Beta version:🔺
* Internet access - to receive notifications in my mobile.
* View network state - for WiFi only setting
* Read/write sync settings - change synchronization parameters.
* Discover accounts, read Google configuration - to communicate with Google Play Store.
* Access storage - for Import/Export of the list.
Open new features for mobile every day with our updater app. Make software update on your apps list with smart installer, appfollow and stay up to date.
What's new in version 1.4.6- Refresh installed when an app is being uninstalled
- Rewrite main list for faster loading
- Rewrite import installed into recently installed list
- Improve empty state
- Fix watch button in details
- Migrate wishlist and search to the new paging library
- Upgrade libraries
How to install App Watcher: Check Update APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download App Watcher: Check Update APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.anod.appwatcher-v1.4.6.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|1.4.6 (14608)||3.6 MB|
|1.4.5 (14502)||3 MB|
|1.4.1 (146)||3.4 MB|
|1.4 (145)||3.4 MB|
|1.3 (133)||3.5 MB|
|1.26 (120)||3.5 MB|
|1.25 (114)||3.2 MB|
|1.24 (111)||3.1 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required