Flashlight HD LED Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.3/5, based on 620,248 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow)|
|Author's Notes||The brightest and fastest flashlight. Get it NOW for free !|
About Flashlight HD LED APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionThere are many flashlight apps, so why get this one ?
- Brightest and most POWERFUL light possible
- FREE !
- It is simple and well designed
- launch it and get light instantly by pressing one button
- uses the integrated FlashLight LED
- also uses your full screen as a color light lamp (works on all devices)
- add a widget for quick access
Try it. It's simply the best at what it does.
This app is compatible with most phones including those on which other apps do not work. This includes for example : Sony Xperia, Samsung Galaxy S8, S7 Edge, S6, J7, Xiaomi Redmi Note, Oppo, Huawei, LG, Lenovo,Vivo, HTC, Alcatel, ZTE, Asus Zenfone, Motorola Moto G4, E2... and many more !
What's new in version 2.01.13Flashlight 2.00
- Fully new design
- Fully redesigned app core
- Added blinking possibility for led and screen lights
- Increased Led brightness for all Samsung Galaxy devices with Android 7.0+ and some other
- User can choose the method for switching LED in Test Tool
How to install Flashlight HD LED APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Flashlight HD LED APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (ch.smalltech.ledflashlight.free-v2.01.13.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|2.01.13 (20113)||8.8 MB|
|2.01.11 (20111)||8.9 MB|
|2.01.10 (20110)||10.6 MB|
|2.01.04 (20104)||10.3 MB|
|2.01.03 (20103)||10.3 MB|
|2.00.52 (20052)||9.1 MB|
|2.00.43 (20043)||9.1 MB|
|2.00.42 (20042)||9.1 MB|
|2.00.40 (20040)||9.1 MB|
|2.00.38 (20038)||9.1 MB|
|2.00.33 (20033)||9.2 MB|
|2.00.30 (20030)||9.2 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required